Fox Reportedly Unhappy With Josh Trank's "Mess" Of A FANTASTIC FOUR Movie

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Why can't Fox just give Marvel back the FF for support of their better X-Men movie series? FF deserves to flop just based on how stubborn Fox has been to work with the source material

World'sFinest

Purebred Zulu
Daps
Reppin
South Africa
I like the Chronicle 2 aspect though. I mean, no one bytched and moaned when they changed quite a bit in terms of story in the original X-men film, so I'm still game:manny:

Hope this isn't some Amazing Spider-man 2 shiz, where the studio is getting too hands on.(Still loved Amazing Spider-man 2 though:ufdup:)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
They need to hire The Coli to write the script
Mix that up with the current foolishness going on with this film

Reed would be megalomaniacal cac (so, his ultimate version :mjlol:)

Susan would be a bedwench :mjcry:

Johnny would be a c00n :sadcam:

Ben Grimm would be Art Barr :leon:

:patrice:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's their own fault for letting it go as far as it did before realizing what it became. Stepping up Thing's appearance to a cgi look, giving Doom his comic book portrayal, and casting actors who look older than 15 yrs of age I thought would've been obvious starting points for a retool. Gathering some classic FF comic arcs and picking the most feasible one(s) to adapt again, while assessing all that went wrong in the execution of the previous two films (from critics and fans) would've been the next logical step.

But i guess the director must have gave em one hell of a sale's pitch or sold em the wolf ticket of all wolf tickets to have them think pushing aside any likeness to the actual franchise outside of the title and character names wouldn't be an unnecessarily risky (at best) if not down right dumb idea.

No, what happened is that like Daredevil before it, Fox was on the verge of losing the rights, so they had to put the movie in production and fast. Trank was the first director they could find to make it happen under the time pressure.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Why can't Fox just give Marvel back the FF for support of their better X-Men movie series? FF deserves to flop just based on how stubborn Fox has been to work with the source material
hoe shyt. marvel was trying to work deal with them to get f4(trying get sliver surfer and Galactus to use in they future movies) because they weren't using them at the time ....but fox did some hoe shyt (said no) and start planning a f4 reboot

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
hoe shyt. marvel was trying to work deal with them to get f4(trying get sliver surfer and Galactus to use in they future movies) because they weren't using them at the time ....but fox did some hoe shyt (said no) and start planning a f4 reboot

So its "hoe shyt" :dead:

Fox paid money for those rights.They can do whatever they want with them. Maybe marvel should of thought about this when they ran their business into the ground and had to sell off the rights.

The only hoe shyt is marvel making a business deal that saved them from collapse and come back begging for the rights :mjlol: then when they cant they punish their own fans by cancelling the comic.

I hope fox makes doom a tranny and silver surfer is just carrot top wrapped in aluminum foil on a skateboard just to see marvel stans furious :heh:

But hey maybe marvel would treat doom as well as they did jason err the mandarin.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am still going to retain some cautious optimism for this film.

Re-shoots are not uncommon in movies and it is possible that what is normal for the filming process is just being blown out of proportion because The Internetz! has been down on this movie since day one.

And I liked Chronicle, I also think that when directors are given these properties they should be allowed a little autonomy to create their own vision. That being said I am not here for this just being Chronicle 2 with characters with Fantastic Four names.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
On second thoughts - if they remade this shot for shot on some :troll:shyt I wouldn't even be mad :manny:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
So its "hoe shyt" :dead:

Fox paid money for those rights.They can do whatever they want with them. Maybe marvel should of thought about this when they ran their business into the ground and had to sell off the rights.

The only hoe shyt is marvel making a business deal that saved them from collapse and come back begging for the rights :mjlol: then when they cant they punish their own fans by cancelling the comic.

I hope fox makes doom a tranny and silver surfer is just carrot top wrapped in aluminum foil on a skateboard just to see marvel stans furious :heh:

But hey maybe marvel would treat doom as well as they did jason err the mandarin.
it seem like you dont like marvel for some reason. fox wasn't using them at the time and marvel try to make a deal to use the two characters just like they doing with spider-man

which they got for dirt cheep