Fox News disrepects Harold Ford Jr by giving him a white dudes for Harris hat

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I learned my lesson. You essentially have to be stone faced and outright unemotional when dealing with them. And they do size you up before trying you. They’ll Crack a joke to see how receptive you are. Always assume they will say something sneaky. And be ready with the comeback, which you must deliver with a smirk.
Or give them a blank stare with a straight face. Or say “I’m sorry, what does that mean?” Or “I’m sorry, I don’t follow” and make them repeat it/double down.
Reverse it and put them on the spot.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
That wasn’t no disrespect

That was just showing one of their new own puppets love

ford_rect3.jpg
Wait, wtf is this

Tair

Superstar
Daps
a cracker told me years ago that white folks know exactly what they are doing when they do this type of shyt. They really think they are being coy and slick, and then will feign ignorance because they think that they are inherently smarter than us and we will accept their "ignorance" on the subject.

The mistake Black folk make is thinking white people are ignorant of racism. You don't have such a system in place for 400 years and are ignorant of how to maintain it. That is impossible.

The only people who are ignorant are Black folk.

:francis:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
:picard: Wow...I wasn't expecting it to go on that long. And none of the others came to his defense.

Just let them disrespect him to his face. Disgraceful. But dude is on Fox. He knows that his role is to be a c00n.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or give them a blank stare with a straight face. Or say “I’m sorry, what does that mean?” Or “I’m sorry, I don’t follow” and make them repeat it/double down.
That’s a great option.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
That’s a great option.
Been dealing with them since childhood; it’s like clockwork. They:

-Quickly realize you aren’t one to play with and keep things professional

-Double down on the stupid and look like an obvious racist idiot in front of everyone else

-Go out of their way to make it clear they are NOT racist.

I remember when Juneteenth became a holiday. ONE White woman in my office made it a point to apologize for not saying anything to me, said that she talked to her kids and nieces/nephews about it and discovered that no one’s school taught them about it, went online with her mother to read up about it, etc. I was totally surprised and touched.

Everyone else sat there with a straight face :laff::laff:
Which was fine and what I expected!! But yea, if they aren’t racist they will go out of their way to let you know and set themselves apart.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The mistake Black folk make is thinking white people are ignorant of racism. You don't have such a system in place for 400 years and are ignorant of how to maintain it. That is impossible.

The only people who are ignorant are Black folk.

:francis:
GotDAMN Rep!

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
a cracker told me years ago that white folks know exactly what they are doing when they do this type of shyt. They really think they are being coy and slick, and then will feign ignorance because they think that they are inherently smarter than us and we will accept their "ignorance" on the subject.
Yeah, but that makes them kind of stupid.

I remember I had a convo with a cac about the "black jobs" line. We would ask "what are black jobs?" Abd he actually tried to explain and said "I understand it but you guys dont"

And then I said to him "you...know we're asking that facetiously right? We already know what you guys are trying to say, we're just manipulating you guys into exposing your views" and his mind was blown...

Cacs are so retarded that they think they are higher enough intellect that we are literally asking these thing in a literal sense lol fukking neanderthal morons.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Always fun to play dumb.