Fox News disrepects Harold Ford Jr by giving him a white dudes for Harris hat

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Yvette Carnell's stunt brother needs to call and warn her that these stupid ass acronyms ain't gon cut it. You can work with them everyday and they're still gonna see what they wanna see
laughing-duck.gif
Do you find any reason you can to pivot to your hatred for Acronyms describing Black Americans? Seriously, you have a level of hatred that I have seen you do this so many times in circumstances that it does not even make sense to do it for.

So why does this constantly live rent free in your mind?

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
lol, (l laugh but it's sad sight to see)

that's the place cacs want you to be

to mock and say whatever they want to you

they want you just to take it like a hoe

the world of a c00n ass nikka

@CouldntBeMeTho

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Do you find any reason you can to pivot to your hatred for Acronyms describing Black Americans? Seriously, you have a level of hatred that I have seen you do this so many times in circumstances that it does not even make sense to do it for.

So why does this constantly live rent free in your mind?
Are you actually considering what I'm implying or is this a personal gripe? You might've missed the message those other times if its the latter.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Yeah I might fukk that crigga up as soon as we wrap. In his face too? I'm at least mushing him with it on camera

A lot of folks here wouldn't do shyt considering they like their racism in the open and will vote for trump because of this :dwillhuh:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man all these crackers seriously need to die. Them and their families man. Sick of the smarmy bullshyt, just sick of it.
I learned my lesson. You essentially have to be stone faced and outright unemotional when dealing with them. And they do size you up before trying you. They’ll Crack a joke to see how receptive you are. Always assume they will say something sneaky. And be ready with the comeback, which you must deliver with a smirk.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
a cracker told me years ago that white folks know exactly what they are doing when they do this type of shyt. They really think they are being coy and slick, and then will feign ignorance because they think that they are inherently smarter than us and we will accept their "ignorance" on the subject.
Well that’s common sense for the Black folks who aren’t sticking their heads in the sand.

They do it with everyone. This is akin to ol girl telling Vivek she wouldn’t voted for him because he isn’t white. 🤷🏾‍♀️
They’ll play in your face if you let them