Fox interviews Georgia Man who gains 7in with height surgery. So are we all getting surgery now just to get more women?

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Reminds me of the butt implants. Couldn't be me. Seems painful. The shin splints. :scusthov:
Took my football career. I needed 3 seasons to recover fully. And when I came back after sitting 1 yr out the shin splints was the worse thing ever mind you I couldn't hit depth on squats. I was useless as an athlete.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boban needs to get this shyt. He's already immobile anyway, an 8' tall Boban would be offensively unstoppable. He could just aim down on every shot and any attempt to block him would be goaltending.

Imagine putting another seven inches of height on plays like this:

7fmkvw7a78i51.jpg

seeing this & realizing Victor is even taller :wow:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
if u getting this type of surgery , why would you on tv and tell people you did? kind of defeats part of the purpose.

only people that should know are ur family and friends ...a woman won't get with u if she knows u broke ur legs .
on the other hand appearing on TV makes you like 33% more attractive to women

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Y'all gonna be flying out the country to get a BLL

Brazilian Leg Lift
You mean Turkish Leg Lift...

Them FUE Turkish doctors already on this...

All these dumbasses doing this surgery gon have the weakest WOAT two legged balance...

All you'd need to do in a fight is karate kid sweep the leg on these nikkas...:heh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He could get those same inches taken Brazilian jiu jitsu. We look at tallman like midgets with those leg lockable trees they stand on

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Unless you banking heavy no woman wants a crying ass insecure man. She can just be a lesbian if that’s the case
Okay and that gets eliminated with an enhancement. I'm not about to install stilts in my legs either but a man doing this isn't a "crying ass insecure" man if he's actively changing something he doesn't like.