Fox interviews Georgia Man who gains 7in with height surgery. So are we all getting surgery now just to get more women?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once the surgery becomes cheaper more people will be getting it.

As long as they understand. By the time they legs start to bend like a wishbone,and they look like Baby T. The doctors would have been long cashed the checks. Women found this out with the side effects of silicone,and they finding out with these BBLS gone wrong. By the time its cheap,theyve figured out its faulty mechanics. And have moved on to the next big surgery craze crash dummys cant wait to get first:respect:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Imagine wasting thousands of dollars on an incredibly painful surgery which will terminally limit your mobility for the rest of your life, all so you can impress a couple of judgmental/shallow people.:snoop:

And those same shallow people are going to clown you even more once they find out that you were so insecure enough to do this.
Maybe he just wants to be able to do activities without people badgering him for his height

I find it funny how thecoli in other threads will talk shyt about short people, ugly people, etc. Then turn around and shyt on them for trying to change themselves to no longer be a target for ridicule

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
pathetic-meme.jpg

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
can't judge, his money his legs, I haven't been 5'5" since bush was in office:hubie:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Maybe he just wants to be able to do activities without people badgering him for his height

I find it funny how thecoli in other threads will talk shyt about short people, ugly people, etc. Then turn around and shyt on them for trying to change themselves to no longer be a target for ridicule
I’m a short breh and I think that this surgery is stupid and if a person is so closed minded over something as silly as height then it says more about their character. Breaking your legs in half to appease someone’s stupidity is not and will never be the answer. :yeshrug:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is what you call a LAME.

He did it out of insecurity and to chase women when he could have used that surgery to get into the damn NBA and secure a generational BAG.

CLOWN shyt.