Fox interviews Georgia Man who gains 7in with height surgery. So are we all getting surgery now just to get more women?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Boban needs to get this shyt. He's already immobile anyway, an 8' tall Boban would be offensively unstoppable. He could just aim down on every shot and any attempt to block him would be goaltending.

Imagine putting another seven inches of height on plays like this:

7fmkvw7a78i51.jpg

Daps
It isn't just women (all though they're 70% of the issue), but don't workplaces also height discriminate?

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maybe he just wants to be able to do activities without people badgering him for his height

I find it funny how thecoli in other threads will talk shyt about short people, ugly people, etc. Then turn around and shyt on them for trying to change themselves to no longer be a target for ridicule
Nothing wrong with short people dressing better, or taking salsa classes, or picking up stand up comedy . Nobody shyting on them for this stuff.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
this gotta be the most ridiculous shyt i ever seen.

First time I ever heard of this shyt was like 15 years ago watching the show Nip/Tuck. Peter Dinklage wanted to smash one of the main character’s wife but was insecure about the height difference so he went in for a leg lengthening consultation.

The shyt sounded so insane I thought they legit made it up for the show.

The immense pain and suffering that you have to go through during the process is crazy.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I hope he has lifelong debilitating injuries for being an insecure ass bytch.:unimpressed:

-signed someone who had to get the surgery for 4cm femur length difference, and is suffering from lifelong debilitating injuries..