bEast Coast
Should've ask if he eats mayonnaise filled sandwiches :wow:

Yall feel bad for this brawd? The child looked as if she was about to laugh tho

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In 2015, Faulkner sued toy manufacturer Hasbro for producing a plastic toy hamster bearing her name and likeness as part of its Littlest Pet Shop line. The $5 million lawsuit cites unauthorized use of her name and persona.

:dahell::deadmanny::deadmanny:
image.jpg

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should've ask if he eats mayonnaise filled sandwiches :wow:

Yall feel bad for this brawd? The child looked as if she was about to laugh tho

No, she's a bedwench and put herself in this position to get racially clowned and denigrated. She even smiles at the racist cacs who insult her. Death to her.

Daps
Reppin
X
Is there some type of negative story behind Kool-Aid I don't know?
Racist Americac stereotype for African Americans, along the lines of watermelon, fried chicken...

I did drink a lot of Kool-Aid as a kid at my grandma's, though, ngl. :lolbron:It was 25 cents a pack at the corner store and when you have no money :yeshrug:. That grape flavor with fresh lemons in it :wow:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Racist Americac stereotype for African Americans, along the lines of watermelon, fried chicken...

I did drink a lot of Kool-Aid as a kid at my grandma's, though, ngl. :lolbron:It was 25 cents a pack at the corner store and when you have no money :yeshrug:. That grape flavor with fresh lemons in it :wow:

I wouldve told the reporter hell yes I make the best Kool-Aid and is a family staple. lol @ me feeling ashamed if a cac asked me if I eat Jerk chicken or something:mjlol:. They have no stereotype about what they eat because they have no real culture.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
She likely just went home and came up with 20 reasons why it was nothing wrong with what he said, it's how c00ns are

No sense to ride for her at all, we need to move on from this one, she will be Frontline on the "what about black on black crime" brigade next week.