Fox black co-host is asked if she ‘makes Kool-Aid’

TheLAKid

Banned
Daps
Back hand racist comments isn't the only thing they gotta deal with as a BW. That woman goes through hell but she values the white society so much so at this point, it's not worth discussion.
I'm sick of people giving this female c00n sympathy. She has no sympathy shytting on Obama or Michelle for that matter

TheLAKid

Banned
Daps
She likely just went home and came up with 20 reasons why it was nothing wrong with what he said, it's how c00ns are

No sense to ride for her at all, we need to move on from this one, she will be Frontline on the "what about black on black crime" brigade next week.
Her husband: you're being paranoid hunny, don't be silly

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Is there some type of negative story behind Kool-Aid I don't know?
vOylBsD.gif

TheLAKid

Banned
Daps
She probably went off :mjlol: You KNOW by that little girl's face her mother mentioned stereotypes to her in the past of Black people eating chicken, watermelon, & kool aid. Probably went home & cried tears to her cac husband
The daughter didn't pick up on it. You nikkaz reading to much into it

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
I went to her instagram and she posted the pic of this segment but didnt even mention the 'cooled comment'. Some followers mentioned it. She did crop the "cooled dude' out of the picture. Someone already posted something about a black dude getting divorce because his white wife complained about him going to one of the marches. It was in that men tell the moment they knew their marriage was over.

I feel like an interracial marriage would last longer if it was between 2 minorities. Like Black and asian/hispanic/middle eastern. Because out of the mixed kids I know with black/white parents most are not together.

But I wouldn't put my cape on for her.She is probably the type to shyt on any black person but stay kissing any white persons ass. The way she played off that comment lets me know they said suspect to her before, so she just has comebacks waiting for it. I had to do that at one of my jobs, the dudes mostly made fun of me, so I had a ready to go comment if anybody said something. I used it and I was left alone for a while.

Last edited:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They always making fun of this dude on SNL. Funny that even that little girl picked up on the 'cism. As much as everyone wants to make fun of the black woman, I'm guessing she's mentioned this dude's antics at home before. The girl just picked up on it too quickly. Her mama probably talks shyt about him at home.

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
Black people need to stop doing that. Because white media is starting to use biracials as the 'black quota' in ads, tv, music, movies. Because were similar but different. Like I see hair care ads with half blacks in them, which is ok if you had blacks and biracials. But I saw a video about caring for black hair with a light skinned women with wavy/slightly curly hair and she was representing the black hair. Or the new Ebony cover with 3 biracials on the cover talking about the black lives matter activist protest. Men and women complained about it. I had no problem with Jessie but Harry and Zendaya were questionable, Harry saying he doesnt date black women, Zendaya response to the fake dreads was ok but I felt like Amandla Sternberg, David Banner, Ben Crump, Quanell X should have been on there.