Fox black co-host is asked if she ‘makes Kool-Aid’

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs like this are the type that think it's funny to put a noose in the only black firemans locker.

vOylBsD.gif

Priceless:mjlol:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh snap - Harris Faulkner used to be lead anchor for Fox here, I never knew what happened to her.

Anyway, the correct answer was "Hell yeah - and I put the sugar in last, like you're supposed to do..."

Correct answer was "yeah- but not without a side of saltine crackers with some cheese on top..."

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: at people thinking this will be a wake-up call for her or any of her family. We know she's been asked even more offensive questions off camera. She signed up for all this.
It was clearly a wake-up call to the daughter. That looked said it all. Maybe she won't grow up to take the disrespect like her pathetic mom:manny:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In 2015, Faulkner sued toy manufacturer Hasbro for producing a plastic toy hamster bearing her name and likeness as part of its Littlest Pet Shop line. The $5 million lawsuit cites unauthorized use of her name and persona.

:dahell::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
On one hand, I feel bad for her. She's just trying to have a news career, and Fox gave her the opportunity to make a living.

On the other hand, fukk that. She works for Fox News. There's a certain level of sellout required, to attain such a position, as a Black person.

Not to mention, she couldn't go work for ANY other network?

Something tells me that if she was qualified to make it onto Fox, she could've made it onto an alternate News channel.

She chose Fox. Eat, b!tch.

simple choice, don't sell out. don't degrade yourself or be used as a tool for a few dollars. I don't feel bad because she knows the kind of bullshyt she signed up for.