Four More ‘Avatar’ Sequels Dated Through 2023

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
if we're really going through 5 of these we need some exciting plot and characters
I can't remember the name of one character in the first one
He has a team of writers for the sequels and he is aware that the first movie wasn't the most original as he spent all his time on the effects. But he needs some good well written villains and new hero's if he wants people to stay interested.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Without me googling the shyt I think I remember the main white boys character was named Jake I think…after that I have no clue.

Kinda odd considering I’ve rode the rides at Disney World a bunch….
Flight of passage is piff

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Some of y’all really disrespecting the king of the fukin world. Cameron deserves the right to show he gonna make all ya eat ya words. His sequels track record is literally PERFECT. he’s made two of the greatest ones arguably all time in Aliens and T2.

i am def looking forward to what he does with avatar. There’s plenty of room to grow some juicy storylines out of.

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of y’all really disrespecting the king of the fukin world. Cameron deserves the right to show he gonna make all ya eat ya words. His sequels track record is literally PERFECT. he’s made two of the greatest ones arguably all time in Aliens and T2.

i am def looking forward to what he does with avatar. There’s plenty of room to grow some juicy storylines out of.
he's still the best director when it comes to filming action (rivaled by only George Miller)

say what you want about Avatar, but it had great action scenes

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his writing has never been anything special....but people don't see Cameron films for the writing....I think in general this will be much better because Cameron tends to do much better in sequels.... first film was very much experimental
True

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
i feel like the 2nd is gonna go pretty hard, people will be pleasantly surprised and some people will even say it’s better than the 1st one

the rest of the sequels will be toss ups :manny: it depends entirely on where they go with the story but the fact they shot them all already shows it’ll at least be cohesive (hopefully)

anyway i’ll def be checking for these, the first one is special to me cause i worked at the theater when it dropped so i seen that joint literally like 10 times in theaters :pachaha: those were some fun times

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Still can't believe James Cameron will spend half his career on the same movies.

Smh.
I feel the same way. And I just saw the leaked teaser too for Avatar 2 (see below).

It looks..fine...I guess. I mean I'll go see it for sure. Cameron was an inspirational director to me in my youth. But like...this just looks like a PS5 game to me. Everything is style over substance with Avatar. All his movies are visual eye candy and thrive on action set pieces, but the stories in Terminator, Aliens, Abyss, T2, True Lies, and even Titanic are dope.

I honestly don't remember a single character name from Avatar, and it just felt like Dances with Wolves or Fern Gulley. It's fascinating to me that Cameron has spent so many years (and will spend so many more) on Avatar.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Its “original” IP that HE created. Why wouldn’t he?
He owns a lot more IP than just Avatar, though. He and/or his company Lightstorm has the IP to Avatar, Terminator, The Abyss, True Lies, Alita Battle Angel (even though he only produced and didn't direct that one), and maybe even some others.

Cameron created a bunch of stuff. he came up with Terminator in a fever dream. I'm pretty sure Aliens is the only pre-existing thing that he stepped in and took the helm of.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
once that Avatar 1 rerelease hits in september its gonna be blue la bi di la ba dah everywhere you look. Then in December cameron gonna claim back what is rightfully his, AMC theatres :blessed: