Four More ‘Avatar’ Sequels Dated Through 2023

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the worst reading of the fans desires

EVER

I have never. Not once. In life. Had someone bring up the movie Avatar.

And that's all I do is talk about movies and shyt.

Had this exact discussion with a friend of mine. I haven’t heard anyone talk about Avatar since the movie came out. Not a bad movie, just not memorable to reminisce about

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Cameron took the stage to announce the big news. As it stands now, Avatar 2 is arriving around Christmas 2018, followed by Avatar 3 in 2020, Avatar 4 in 2022, and Avatar 5 in 2023. The very first Avatar opened in December 2009.

“We’ve decided to embark on a truly massive cinematic process,” he said at CinemaCon. “We’ve begun to bump up against the limitation of our art form. There’s just too much story.” And that, according to Cameron, is why the decision was made to expand the series. “I’ve been working with the top four screenwriters and designers in the world to design the world of Avatar going forward,” he said of the development process. “The environments, new cultures — whatever it takes to bring it to life. From what I’m seeing of the art on the wall, in pure imagination is just beyond the first film. I’m speechless.”

The Avatar sequels won’t follow a single plot thread, but rather comprise an entire cinematic universe. “Each one [of the sequels] stands alone but together form a complete saga,” said Cameron. He described the story as “a true epic saga told in this rich complex world.” Cameron has previously said Avatar 2 would take place underwater, but that was before he added more sequels. If the second film is still set in the water, though, could one or more of the sequels be air- or space-based? In any case, Cameron didn’t say much about what the plot of these new Avatar movies might be, so your guess is good as ours.

More at the link here

fukk it lets see what JC has been cooking up all these years he is a great at making sequels Aliens T2 give me a lot of faith. :manny:

GOTDAMN I ain’t realize how far behind they are in schedule

Jeeeeeeez!!!!!!

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I'm not super excited for a sequel but you know its going to be more about what they did with the technology, the spectacle than the film itself.

Everybody will watch.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I really hope this trailer was good. Cuz after the 3D and all from the first movie. I never felt it was memorable and havent watched it since I saw it in theaters. Matter fact every time its on tv I turn right by it.

I'm not even anxious to see the next movies and if I had to choose between this and John Carter 2... I would choose the latter.

So hopefully they come correct with this first trailer of I may just wait for this to come on tv again