Four More ‘Avatar’ Sequels Dated Through 2023

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Probably making everything templates right now, so that later it will be easier to make the sequels. He did everything from scratch the first time but probably didn't have them as templates thus the reason it's taking so long plus there's more technology to incorporate present day.

This will be his lifes work for sure, he's already said it, he's going to try and cement himself as the GOAT this century.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they really want to make the cypher complete, the next couple of movies need to be about humans terraforming and then colonizing that planet after seeing that the initial large battle in part one was just one temporary win. Then showing the struggle of the native people to fit in that society while entire populations are wiped out along with the nature that sustains them, then have that land like the floating islands turned into national parks. Then allowing the remaining blue people to live on reservations. Perhaps the last movie will be about another alien population being brought in as slave labor.

Funny how at the time, many were taking it as a tree hugging movie and actually complaining about it not even seeing that it was dances with wolves. Does Cameron have the balls to make this a real epic that can perhaps teach us a real lesson or provide some insight or clarity? I'm only asking because he set it up.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
fukk I can't believe the first one came out in 2009. Feeling old as fukk and I'm only 24 :mindblown:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
dude it was visually transcendent. I was totally immersed in a goddamn alien planet, the experience for me was incredible and unforgettable. People like to forget, but it was such a powerful experience that people actually experienced fukking "Avatar depression"; what other movie has had such a profound effect on an audiences psyche? It completely transported them to a different world. It did have a ho-hum cliche storyline but it was not a big issue for me because James Cameron managed to do something no other director was able to do with 3D immersion. He is pushing the boundaries of cinema and I love it.
I understand and agree that it was visually amazing, i was just disapointed with every other aspect of the movie. It was cool to see in imax but i have no interest in ever revisiting.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

so if I'm reading this right they'll have an avatar sequel every 2 years after avatar 2
so they'll stop focusing on the technological enhancements. all that will be left is the world and story.
hard pass if so