Found Out From My Ex's Mom, That She's Pregnant And It's Mine.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I understand not wanting to ruffle feathers, but you're a fool if you don't get a DNA test ASAP.
If it's yours then yeah, you know what you'll have to do.
I've seen enough of these situations to know that if I hit her with the "We need a DNA test now" its just gonna set a cancer in her mind that would come back to bite me down the line, for years to come, especially if its mine. I'd rather not even bring it up to her. Im gonna play it close, do things on my own time, and get a test on my own after the baby gets here. Im just gonna be supportive, caring, and all that. Its the best option for now.

Things were great before we split too. Happiest I've been in a long ass time.

Im gonna be a devoted father. Its not even a discussion.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Im not even putting that into my mind, the thought that shes lying. I dont like to worry anymore. Just live in the moment, let the cards fall will they may, and I'll find out when the times right if shes honest.

The only thing on my mind right now, is that shes been doing this whole shyt alone. The obstetrician visits and all that. Its eating me right now.

That's the mentally of unsuccessful people, just leave it in the hands of Jesus. I'm only telling you cuz I been thru this shyt. Had a broad have twins, suck by her thinking they were mine, one was born deformed that I had to hold while he died in my arms then paid for the funeral only to find out neither was mine. Hey if you want to go thru the same pain I went thru while being ignorant go for it. Just remember I'm going to quote this post 10 or 11 months from now when you bytching about life.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Time for you to give up that coli life and

EmLk2.png