Found Out From My Ex's Mom, That She's Pregnant And It's Mine.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I'm flying out to Ohio tomorrow night. I want to start a family.
Nah, I mean, obviously I have some things that I've been in. As all men do, but I havent been in a relationship since. I've actually been regretting not doing the long distance thing. And her mom said shes not with anyone either.

I feel terrible that shes been going through this whole thing alone.

:ehh::wow::salute:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I'm flying out to Ohio tomorrow night. I want to start a family.
giphy.gif

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
What is the race of your ex?

Is it a boy or girl?

Are you ready financially for a kid?
Shes Ethio And Swedish, and I dont know yet, hopefully I'll find out tomorrow.

And yeah, I mean, I was leaving for Toronto after graduation, but I dont even know if thats going to happen now. I need to think about them too.

I can afford a child right now, yeah. I mean If I stay in NY, I probably have to move back to Brooklyn to get a bigger place, but thats okay with me.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
We broke up, not because things werent working, but because she said she had a job opportunity back home, and I wasnt willing to do the long distance thing. At all. But there was never any job in the first place, meaning there was no reason for us to break up.

Bruh all I hear from this paragraph is she is a liar and wasn't being straight up with you. And when a woman fronts on this level this is more to the story than what she is telling you.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Bruh all I hear from this paragraph is she is a liar and wasn't being straight up with you. And when a woman fronts on this level this is more to the story than what she is telling you.
Could be the case. But I was going through a lot of shyt earlier in the year. I mean alot, a lot of mourning was going on. So its believable. Obviously, I have to see for myself though. Her mom gave me the address, Im not even going to tell her im coming, I told her mother not to say anything either. Im just gonna go.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Could be the case. But I was going through a lot of shyt earlier in the year. I mean alot, a lot of mourning was going on. So its believable. Obviously, I have to see for myself though. Her mom gave me the address, Im not even going to tell her im coming, I told her mother not to say anything either. Im just gonna go.

Don't tell her , the less she knows the better. I meant to ask your age but see it's been posted. If she is 22 and you are 22 that means she's also a sloppy liar. Most women that age can't put together good lies and she will slip eventually if she's not truthful. Just keep notes on the shyt she says and if it doesn't make sense you will know why

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Don't tell her , the less she knows the better. I meant to ask your age but see it's been posted. If she is 22 and you are 22 that means she's also a sloppy liar. Most women that age can't put together good lies and she will slip eventually if she's not truthful. Just keep notes on the shyt she says and if it doesn't make sense you will know why
Im not even putting that into my mind, the thought that shes lying. I dont like to worry anymore. Just live in the moment, let the cards fall will they may, and I'll find out when the times right if shes honest.

The only thing on my mind right now, is that shes been doing this whole shyt alone. The obstetrician visits and all that. Its eating me right now.