Forza Horizon Community thread

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
DohSGXvW0AA30a7.jpg:large
Whenever I see your ride it’s automatic trading paint on sight :birdman:

I started with the Audi and Subaru so far.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s STILL downloading? :wtf:

I didn’t try it, but my guess would be the intro section which is :wow:

Mine was done in an hour last night, but I’m assuming it is getting hit hard with all the game pass subscribers downloading now.
shyt was seamless. This must be that new game install system they were talking about. I started playing when it was 50% the game finished while I was playing and I didn't even notice. Installed and everything with me still playing.:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The single player in 4 has been massively improved over 3, but the online is a big step back imo. It seems you only have the option doing team races rather than straight up pvp, and they took out the ability to filter online races by type and class, meaning I have to hope the type and class I want to play pops up, or sit through a bunch of races I have no interest in ( I will never be interested in competitive cross racing in this game, it's not for me) you can't even vote on anything anymore, which makes no sense. Class based Rival Racing was taken out too unfortunately. Good game, but doesn't scratch the itch I want it too, I'll probably just hop on every once in a while and let my son do most of the playing. Playground Games has made some weird and restrictive design choices their last two games...

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:pachaha: @Tenchi® having too much fun with this game. I haven't gotten a chance to play it except for the demo. I'm thinking about starting an argument with my girl so I can play without being bothered :russ: