Forza Horizon 5 Creative Director and a dozen devs leave Playground Games

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Be crazy brehs:mjlol:
You on these forums championing them as the superior option meanwhile they’re saying they’re of worse quality and they sell less. Then you just say Sony stans and chuckle to yourself like you aren’t a stan of the inferior product. Who should we believe Microsoft themselves or Meach when it comes to Xbox software quality?

I stan no company but if I did I would stand the one Microsoft admits makes better exclusives. Their endorsement means more than anything you say.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You on these forums championing them as the superior option meanwhile they’re saying they’re of worse quality and they sell less. Then you just say Sony stans and chuckle to yourself like you aren’t a stan of the inferior product. Who should we believe Microsoft themselves or Meach when it comes to Xbox software quality?

I stan no company but if I did I would stand the one Microsoft admits makes better exclusives. Their endorsement means more than anything you say.
I have not championed anything.

Again that’s all in your sony stan mind cause that’s what you do for sony. Came in this thread about a dev opening a new studio and that divulged all the way to you posting xbox one sales numbers :mjlol:

Then you have the fukking gaul to say you aren’t a stan.

Leave me the fukk alone breh :mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Sony is internally developing critically acclaimed games that win multiple game of the year awards and are praised as some of the best games in their generation and to counter that you use Sea of Thieves a game that isn't critically acclaimed in the least and couldn't even crack 70 on Metacritic. I don't know about you but when I went to purchase a Series X Sea of Thieves wasn't even thought of on my end.

Ain't nobody jealous of Sea of Thieves. If that's they best they can come up with internally it makes sense they're buying entire publishers to get games people actually care about.
If Microsoft is so mismanaged internally, why would you support them buying up the industry?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If Microsoft is so mismanaged internally, why would you support them buying up the industry?
Because it’s the only option to get them to a competitive level. They’re the only company around that has expressed any desire to compete with Sony consoles directly. Without them Sony does whatever they want with no competition to keep them honest.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I have not championed anything.

Again that’s all in your sony stan mind cause that’s what you do for sony. Came in this thread about a dev opening a new studio and that divulged all the way to you posting xbox one sales numbers :mjlol:

Then you have the fukking gaul to say you aren’t a stan.

Leave me the fukk alone breh :mjlol:
Microsoft stans :mjlol:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good. Maybe new blood will lead to them finally dropping the slot machine reward system, eliminate the need to load into the festival to modify your cars, and revamp the stories.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Because it’s the only option to get them to a competitive level. They’re the only company around that has expressed any desire to compete with Sony consoles directly. Without them Sony does whatever they want with no competition to keep them honest.
You think because they're so poorly managed, they should be allowed to keep buying publishers until they're in a dominant position in the industry?

You dont see how that could backfire in the future?

Daps
Reppin
Aaru
Ok what was the last hit franchise to come from an internal Microsoft development team? Hell what was the last notable franchise at all to come from an internal team in general?

Sony's process has shown actual success. Sony has shown the ability to internally build some of the most successful IPs in gaming. Microsoft's cabinets are so bare they have to go out and purchase entire major publishers to make up for it.
Forza Horizon

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Thing is that Sony has been doing whatever they want with competition. Which says a lot about the competition.