Forza Horizon 5 Creative Director and a dozen devs leave Playground Games

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Right y’all pretend games don’t exist when it doesn’t fit your narrative.

Sea of theives is one of the most successful new IPS of last gen. Has done far better on PC than any Sony game released so far and retains a large player base now years after release.

A new Idea from a studio that microsoft allowed to build and grow a very successful franchise :ohhh:
Sony is internally developing critically acclaimed games that win multiple game of the year awards and are praised as some of the best games in their generation and to counter that you use Sea of Thieves a game that isn't critically acclaimed in the least and couldn't even crack 70 on Metacritic. I don't know about you but when I went to purchase a Series X Sea of Thieves wasn't even thought of on my end.

Ain't nobody jealous of Sea of Thieves. If that's they best they can come up with internally it makes sense they're buying entire publishers to get games people actually care about.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Hold the "He's not the creative director for Fable though" argument at the front door breh.

"THeY wERe NoT woRkinG ON fABlE. DuMMy" :mjlol:

So, the creative director of Fable is Ralph Fulton, who worked on all Forza Horizons.

Mike Brown was only the creative director of FH5 because Ralph Fulton, the previous FH director moved to fable. Mike brown has not and does not work on fable.

fukkin dummy :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony is internally developing critically acclaimed games that win multiple game of the year awards and are praised as some of the best games in their generation and to counter that you use Sea of Thieves a game that isn't critically acclaimed in the least and couldn't even crack 70 on Metacritic. I don't know about you but when I went to purchase a Series X Sea of Thieves wasn't even thought of on my end.

Ain't nobody jealous of Sea of Thieves. If that's they best they can come up with internally it makes sense they're buying entire publishers to get games people actually care about.
Don’t nobody give a fukk about metacritc breh,

People LOVE that game and have been playing it for years. It still tops steam charts at times. More people buying and playing than your “critically acclaimed Goty contenders”

nikka said he ain’t jealous.

Sony stan’s crazy as fukk :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Mike Brown was only the creative director of FH5 because Ralph Fulton, the previous FH director moved to fable. Mike brown has not and does not work on fable.

fukkin dummy :mjlol:
They both work at the same studio you think they don't have input and ideas shared across? When ND had multiple teams, apparently they were like two completely different entities that no ideas were shared across with each other? Jesus christ you're disingenuousness knows no bounds.

I was drawing a parallel to how you reacted when a ND director left ND and here in this thread you're brushing it off like it's nothing because it's an Xbox studio. Apparently even that wasn't apparent with my initial quote.

Disgusting Xbots.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don’t nobody give a fukk about metacritc breh,

People LOVE that game and have been playing it for years. It still tops steam charts at times. More people buying and playing than your “critically acclaimed Goty contenders”

nikka said he ain’t jealous.

Sony stan’s crazy as fukk :mjlol:
NRw2nyn.png

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They both work at the same studio you think they don't have input and ideas shared across? When ND had multiple teams, apparently they were like two completely different entities that no ideas were shared across with each other? Jesus christ you're disingenuousness knows no bounds.

I was drawing a parallel to how you reacted when a ND director left ND and here in this thread you're brushing it off like it's nothing because it's an Xbox studio. Apparently even that wasn't apparent with my initial quote.

Disgusting Xbots.
Now we’ve stooped all the way to.

“they bounced ideas” :mjlol:

My post was specifically about the Director of a game leaving IN THE MIDDLE OF DEVELOPMENT. The game this guy was Directing had already shipped. It was probably time for him to decide if he wanted to do something on Fable or FH6 and he chose his own route. Him leaving has no effect on any game currently in development, therefore my comment doesn’t apply to this situation.

I think even after UC4 came out it was confirmed there was lots of development issues and disagreements among senior staff, the entire story/game had to be redone and lots of senior staff left after the game came out. So my post was exactly on the money for that situation.

Thanks for bringing that up and proving me right again:cheers:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Metacritic might not be the be all end all but when the score on there starts with a 6 that's beyond not being a good look.
Stop it.

You play all those obscure japanese games that get low scores and nobody gives a fukk about. But you still buy and enjoy them.

But a game that’s amassed over 30 million players and keeps a healthy community after years of being out doesn’t “count” to you cause you are not “Jealous” of it.

I can’t believe you actually said that shyt:mjlol:

That’s really how y’all think? Y’all be jealous of games? You think other people see a sony game and suck their teeth???:mjlol:

Y’all are actually fukkin crazy :huhldup:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Stop it.

You play all those obscure japanese games that get low scores and nobody gives a fukk about. But you still buy and enjoy them.

But a game that’s amassed over 30 million players and keeps a healthy community after years of being out doesn’t “count” to you cause you are not “Jealous” of it.

I can’t believe you actually said that shyt:mjlol:

That’s really how y’all think? Y’all be jealous of games? You think other people see a sony game and suck their teeth???:mjlol:

Y’all are actually fukkin crazy :huhldup:

But hey at least you got Sea of Thieves right. That makes it all better.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land