games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I play like a bytch I guess:manny:
Always wait til the bus is almost at the end and land on the outskirts of the map.
I stay with the storm and just move in with it.
Pick up my loot and hunt people down from behind.

I'm not any good at landing in the populated spots and rushing around trying to find a gun before everyone else.
Always end up getting shot down when I try.

Not as exciting I guess but i get top 10 almost every game and a lot of top 5s.
Always end up outmatched when it gets to the last 3 though . You're most likely gonna run into a couple dudes who really know what they're doing and gotta get lucky to put them down.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Anyone want to discuss strategy in this new update?

For the console brehs, make sure you turn on the new auto run option. I feel like superman running around so easily now.

Im still debating on my preferred weapons. Ive completely given up on the pump shotty.
I also used to run around with the AR in first weapon slot but now i prefer the drum gun or a blue/green smg.

Heavy shotgun or tactical in my second weapon slot. I put the AR in the fifth slot now that i can press L1 to get to when i need to switch for a longer range battle.

Ive got each area of the map down somewhat well. However tilted towers is my weakest spot. Whenever its a popular drop spot i always die. Is anyone consistently dropping in tilted and surviving at least 50% of the time? Nickmercs is a god in that place. I get wrecked every time.

I think the big thing for season 5 is knowing where the rifts are. They give you such great mobility to travel across the map and find other players to kill. Another thing that changed with the update is that brick is much better than wood. They both start at the same hp but brick gains more hp per second than wood.

For my loadout I go Shotty-SMG-AR-Splodes/Sniper/Healing-Healing

For shotguns my priority is:
Heavy Shotty>Blue Tac>Blue Pump>Green Pump>Tac Shotty

For SMG my priority is:
P90>Tommy Gun>SMG>Silenced SMG

For AR my priority is:
Scar>AR>Famas>Burst

For my fifth slot my priority is:
Grenade Launcher or RPG> Sniper> Throwable splodes

I got better at living at Tilted by watching Nickmercs. In order to live there you need to know when to push and when to fall pack. It helps when you know the area and have a good loot route. I normally go Trump and then to the new building. Then I got to the pawn shop.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I play like a bytch I guess:manny:
Always wait til the bus is almost at the end and land on the outskirts of the map.
I stay with the storm and just move in with it.
Pick up my loot and hunt people down from behind.

I'm not any good at landing in the populated spots and rushing around trying to find a gun before everyone else.
Always end up getting shot down when I try.

Not as exciting I guess but i get top 10 almost every game and a lot of top 5s.
Always end up outmatched when it gets to the last 3 though . You're most likely gonna run into a couple dudes who really know what they're doing and gotta get lucky to put them down.

Get over the fear of losing. You not gonna be shyt not knowing how to fight close quarters.

One day I just got tired of sniping on 50 v 50. The worst feeling is winning with zero eliminations.

Nothing like mixing it in.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
got no friend request. not sure what you're talking about :yeshrug:

im on xbox one.

Send me another FR. I thought it was from some kid that I played squad fills with.
I accepted y'all's friend request, thanks for the add. Nice to know Xbox one and Nintendo switch crossplay really works. It even showed me what games y'all were playing. I would've joined your party or sent an invite but had to go somewhere. Was just checking yesterday to see if anyone added me

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
I accepted y'all's friend request, thanks for the add. Nice to know Xbox one and Nintendo switch crossplay really works. It even showed me what games y'all were playing. I would've joined your party or sent an invite but had to go somewhere. Was just checking yesterday to see if anyone added me

Whats ya gt ill add ya

hadouken

quarter circle forward
Daps
shyt is trash you cant even build against them shyts the building is gone soon as it go down
Pretty much man. Smg and explodes are too much. I can see why kids were mad at getting one pumped. But dishing out 9-16 damage with a shotty ain't right.

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
Slowly getting better. Around 40 solo dubs and 10 squad wins. Trying to hit 100 soon. I'm confident in my building abilities but I just need more consistency and better decision making overall. Sometimes I'll get in a shootout I think I'll win and disregard building even though it's still the safer option.

I've hit 10 kills in solos a couple times now. Can consistently get 5+ in a win. Trying to get 12-15 next.

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
Anyone want to discuss strategy in this new update?

For the console brehs, make sure you turn on the new auto run option. I feel like superman running around so easily now.

Im still debating on my preferred weapons. Ive completely given up on the pump shotty.
I also used to run around with the AR in first weapon slot but now i prefer the drum gun or a blue/green smg.

Heavy shotgun or tactical in my second weapon slot. I put the AR in the fifth slot now that i can press L1 to get to when i need to switch for a longer range battle.

Ive got each area of the map down somewhat well. However tilted towers is my weakest spot. Whenever its a popular drop spot i always die. Is anyone consistently dropping in tilted and surviving at least 50% of the time? Nickmercs is a god in that place. I get wrecked every time.

Order of my weapons: AR, shotty, drum/smg, heals, more heals or a sniper/rpg if I have one.