games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
if its DreTheSage i added the name on Xbox and it just says Offline but you never said what you played on so i coulda just added some random person with the same name that has an xbox.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
if its DreTheSage i added the name on Xbox and it just says Offline but you never said what you played on so i coulda just added some random person with the same name that has an xbox.
That’s my Xbox name and epic name. But I’m on Nintendo..damn.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
That’s my Xbox name and epic name. But I’m on Nintendo..damn.
ohh..we should still be able to play tho. my homie has an xbox and had his daughter on the switch in the party with us. my epic name is also Smokeyback..i send a request thru epic friends but it is just Outgoing. i dont know how that ish works really

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I got this on the xbox.. hit me up
GT:IHUNTCOUGS

I

I'm at work rn but add me Glockreloaded

I be playing with my boys im squads. We get top 10 most of the time unless we get picked off when we first drop in. Gt: Ayo Itz Slayer
doesntwork

Yo this game is fun as hell.

Anybody want to play? Xxspud34xx

PSN: Oasis2012

thank drake for that shyt.

also you gotta kinda aim slightly ahead of the target if they're moving.

I'm on the PC so if anyone on Xbox/PS4 want to cross-play hit me up, it runs really well actually

Name is "bacarti"

also fortnite mobile is cool, but good damn trying to play that efficiently with touch controls. runs smooth enough for 30 fps on a mobile phone. impressive

Add me "xLordLyonx"

I just downloaded this and am playing on PC. I'm trying to get used to the extra stuff like building.

The only thing that is saving me is that people have terrible aim in the game.

Im playing on PC but I have it on my PS4 and never tried it.

My name on both is TommyAnimal

Orochisap. I'm out there maine
added all y’all up to page 15 of max posts per thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
ohh..we should still be able to play tho. my homie has an xbox and had his daughter on the switch in the party with us. my epic name is also Smokeyback..i send a request thru epic friends but it is just Outgoing. i dont know how that ish works really
Must be something wonky on my end then. Thanks for trying!

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
If any of ya'll based in the U.K. ya'll can clean the fukk up betting on some of thee fortnite tournaments. SkyBet has odds out for the tournament today and you can tell they have absolutely no clue on who the actual good players are on the comp scene. The two teams that are easy money are 72hrs/Chaps and Goul/Dmo. Those odds for them are crazy good. They're both pretty much guaranteed top 20. At one point you could get Goul/Dmo 5/1 to place in the top 20.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone want to discuss strategy in this new update?

For the console brehs, make sure you turn on the new auto run option. I feel like superman running around so easily now.

Im still debating on my preferred weapons. Ive completely given up on the pump shotty.
I also used to run around with the AR in first weapon slot but now i prefer the drum gun or a blue/green smg.

Heavy shotgun or tactical in my second weapon slot. I put the AR in the fifth slot now that i can press L1 to get to when i need to switch for a longer range battle.

Ive got each area of the map down somewhat well. However tilted towers is my weakest spot. Whenever its a popular drop spot i always die. Is anyone consistently dropping in tilted and surviving at least 50% of the time? Nickmercs is a god in that place. I get wrecked every time.