games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I still play and am having fun.

The skill level has increased in the game but there are still a lot of bad players. I think its my drive to be better that keeps me going though.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
They're my target demographic. They're up on everything hip man....

everyone gets bored of something

mainly in Fortnite is because its the same map..

was going to take a break from it but i already bought season 6 so im gonna tough it out abd get the Dire skin

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I still play and am having fun.

The skill level has increased in the game but there are still a lot of bad players. I think its my drive to be better that keeps me going though.
when I first started playing, I could get top 10 literally automatically :wow: the good days

I havent seriously played since november though, so I cant imagine how frustrating it is to run full games

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
And people in this thread told me that CoD wasn’t gonna dent this game :wow:
if they both came out simultaneously, then no it wouldnt have. CoD did they thing with blackout, but with how heavy their franchise had been reeling before BO4, if they dropped it without the BR hype already having been built up, and came in cold, it would've got washed.

All CoD has really done is put a defined ceiling on FN being #2 until it gets a ground breaking update, but its still gonna be bigger than CoD (DK if its bigger than PUBG in this regard) in the tourney circuit because of the building aspect

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
when I first started playing, I could get top 10 literally automatically :wow: the good days

I havent seriously played since november though, so I cant imagine how frustrating it is to run full games

When I play solos its normally me killing 5 bad players easily then getting into a fight with another good player. Either I die or I kill him and have no mats left and get killed by someone else that is good. I'd win more if I played to the final circle not looking for kills but that is boring to me now.

I'll try to play more conservatively now that they are doing the tournament events.

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
Anyone try that solo alpha tournament?

I played a few games and only got 2 points the first day. didn't even play yesterday. might try later today but the lobbies are sweaty and I hear there's PC players in lobbies :francis:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
all my friends playing Blackout :snoop:

Same nikkas who was hating on Call of Duty and got me to buy it last year and waste my money as they hopped to Fortnite like 3 weeks after i bought it :snoop:

Im not falling for that shyt this year :pacspit:

If you on Xbox and want to squad up hit me up SmokeyBack

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
played two games solo. both games those zombies cost me my life and both games my character would freeze and I couldn't move

decided that was it for today. implementing zombies was trash :ehh:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
played two games solo. both games those zombies cost me my life and both games my character would freeze and I couldn't move

decided that was it for today. implementing zombies was trash :ehh:

Thats only for the Fortnitemares LTM tho right?

I saw that they added gliders to all modes now which sounds dumb. I don't think they'll keep it like that.