Forspoken official Thread (PS5/PC) OUT NOW!

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
This chick is fine af. I never would have thought square enix would be one of the first developers to make a black (spicy) woman the main protagonist in a game.

Finally the BLERDS get to eat. :eat:

e81677542c4380a1a7bd2e96995b8c9b
she's the only reason I watched Charlie's Angels

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
On my watchlist along with Crimson Desert, GoW5, Hogwarts Legacy and Horizon Forbidden West.

This generation of open-world games are about to be indescribable amazing to play :banderas:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
My main gripe with open world games is how tedious traversal has become. You have these vast beautiful worlds to explore and you don’t even wanna do it because the main character runs at 3 mph or the mounts are hard to steer.

If I can hop skip and parkour from one end of the map to the other I’m happy. This is what HZD and the next few Bethesda games need to think about

imagine the SSD will help with that :blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The lead writer on this

Video Game

Not a bad resume those first two walking dead games were my shyt. I just recently replayed them last year

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don't see much here, whats it about, what am i doing, is she a witch? is this in the modern times, did she time travel ? Is this an rpg ? an action game, is there melee or am i just using the dark arts ...

It looks like a nice little tech demo but i don't see anything that makes me want to buy it.... yet

Of course Brother Gizmo that could change, but meh

Expect them to reveal absolutely everything about a game that is a year away brehs.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is square we talking about.:stopitslime:

If we get FF7R2 FF16 and this game in one generation we are lucky.

Don’t know which order they are coming out but don’t expect square to just start pumping games out faster than ever.

I love how you throw FF7R2 in there so you can make your bullshyt argument. They are still dropping DLC for the first game. :russ:

The discussion was about FF16 and Athia, not FF7R2. :hhh: