Forspoken official Thread (PS5/PC) OUT NOW!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My main gripe with open world games is how tedious traversal has become. You have these vast beautiful worlds to explore and you don’t even wanna do it because the main character runs at 3 mph or the mounts are hard to steer.

If I can hop skip and parkour from one end of the map to the other I’m happy. This is what HZD and the next few Bethesda games need to think about

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
What part about it doesn’t look good to you? I’m honestly wondering

I just don't see much here, whats it about, what am i doing, is she a witch? is this in the modern times, did she time travel ? Is this an rpg ? an action game, is there melee or am i just using the dark arts ...

It looks like a nice little tech demo but i don't see anything that makes me want to buy it.... yet

Of course Brother Gizmo that could change, but meh

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just don't see much here, whats it about, what am i doing, is she a witch? is this in the modern times, did she time travel ? Is this an rpg ? an action game, is there melee or am i just using the dark arts ...

It looks like a nice little tech demo but i don't see anything that makes me want to buy it.... yet

Of course Brother Gizmo that could change, but meh

For me, thats secondary, my number one thing in these type of games is the general loop which includes movement and fighting. Spider-man is fun because its fun to just swing around, I didn’t love RDR2 because i hated how slow it felt.

I’m just picturing the dual sense features with that traversal and that alone has me hype. Plus, I’ve been wanting a game like Agni since I saw it. Just playing as a mage with a bunch of different magic moves.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Ewx3lrkWEAcyH-X
Raw.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Now I’m wondering what gonna happen with final fantasy 16. If it gets delayed until 2022 then which comes out first

Or maybe it doesn’t get delayed:patrice:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This chick is fine af. I never would have thought square enix would be one of the first developers to make a black (spicy) woman the main protagonist in a game.

Finally the BLERDS get to eat. :eat:

e81677542c4380a1a7bd2e96995b8c9b
Yeah, she super pretty. Loving her lil gap as well. Folks still gonna bytch at her not being dark skin, I bet.