Forspoken official Thread (PS5/PC) OUT NOW!

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
6492129_sd.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000

Ella is beautiful, even in digital form.:wow:

Too bad she’d laugh at my short ass.:mjcry:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Down to get proven wrong, but I stand by this: this is a glorified tech demo for the magic system we'll be seeing in a bunch of SE games going forward, most immediately FFR2 since they know they gotta nail it considering the storyline changes in FF7R having people... cautious.

(GotG also them testing their party AI for FF7R2)

$70 for this might be them overplaying their hand though, unless we fukk around and find out that there's way more game here than they are alluding to so far. Because after Avengers, the company really needs to not overpromise and underdeliver again for a good long while. And a $70 MSRP on Steam is promising a game worth that much. I hope they manage.
The studio's last game was FFXV, and that was a big-ass game. That they didn't charge $70 for. Hoping it earns it.

Also, ol' girl foine

yeah still not sold on it yet to the point of yelling day one…nothing wrong with wanting to wait and see more

this is a sony exclusive tho so be prepared to be attacked lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Down to get proven wrong, but I stand by this: this is a glorified tech demo for the magic system we'll be seeing in a bunch of SE games going forward, most immediately FFR2 since they know they gotta nail it considering the storyline changes in FF7R having people... cautious.

(GotG also them testing their party AI for FF7R2)

$70 for this might be them overplaying their hand though, unless we fukk around and find out that there's way more game here than they are alluding to so far. Because after Avengers, the company really needs to not overpromise and underdeliver again for a good long while. And a $70 MSRP on Steam is promising a game worth that much. I hope they manage.
The studio's last game was FFXV, and that was a big-ass game. That they didn't charge $70 for. Hoping it earns it.

Also, ol' girl foine

It’s gonna be the same type of semi-open world/progression as FFXV. It’s gonna look pretty but have a lot of invisible walls I’m guessing

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They calling it forwoken on the steam boards :laff::laff::laff::laff:

These cacs are HEATED :damn:

crazy how the mere sight of non-white people be getting them so heated still. Then they have the nerve to label us as angry, if i were as angry about seeing white people everyday as they were about seeing us once in a while my head would explode