awkward-cringe.gif
Raw.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Glad I started reading before I posted. Didn’t realize she was supposed to be a New Yorker who “fell through the cracks”

I thought this was purely based in fantasy.
Nah they wrong for not having no black writers.

sounds like it some white folks putting together what they think a black personality is.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Glad I started reading before I posted. Didn’t realize she was supposed to be a New Yorker who “fell through the cracks”

I thought this was purely based in fantasy.
Nah they wrong for not having no black writers.

sounds like it some white folks putting together what they think a black personality is.
Yup if it was just a fantasy setting with a brown skinned character it wouldn’t matter.

But they tried to give her a “black” background or what they assume is one.

Even the shyt about magical abilities being customizable through nail polish/designs came off as kinda weird to me.

At first I was like that’s kinda cool thinking maybe some young women/girls would relate to that and really be into the game. But considering the whole package that shyt is cringy as fukk too.:smh:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Yup if it was just a fantasy setting with a brown skinned character it wouldn’t matter.

Even the shyt about magical abilities being customizable through nail polish/designs came off as kinda weird to me.

At first I was like that’s kinda cool thinking maybe some young women/girls would relate to that and really be into the game. But considering the whole package that shyt is cringy as fukk too.:smh:
Lmaoo that’s exactly what I was gonna post too. :whew:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

Oversized eyelashes are gonna power the wind spells :hhh:

Weave glue is gonna be tied to the Slow and Stop spells :scust:

Make sure you equip the new Jordan's to cast Haste :scusthov:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
so like tons of other shyt :skip:

cats need to stop with the fake outrage.

same shyt was said about tons of other black characters in games forever. Go down the line

Barrett, Cole

this does sound comical though, but none of yall should be surprised
Responsible Allen Iverson has consistently promoted/supported black game makers and talent over the years. Even when the threads on games he makes get one reply

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Trailers looked cool from her abilities perspective..but the more I know about this nahhh not about to sit through some overt bullshyt

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
You guys are expecting way too much from a Japanese company. They just randomly picked big names that were available to write it obviously. Lets see how it is before we cancel it.