Former PlayStation Executive Says Japanese Video Games Need Xbox to Grow

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Microsoft isnt doing the japan market any favors. A suggestion i would make is to get all japanesse mmos on xbox and give free online access to all of them as long as you have a gamepass subscription for Japanese gamers.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Microsoft isnt doing the japan market any favors. A suggestion i would make is to get all japanesse mmos on xbox and give free online access to all of them as long as you have a gamepass subscription for Japanese gamers.

The only big Japanese MMO is FFXIV and they’re getting it. Its not gonna help numbers, people play it on pc and its been on playstation for a decade already, starting with XI.

Unless you mean stuff like genshin and Honkai, etc. those games seem like they’re thriving on mobile and playstation atm

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony Stan's in here big mad.
"Of course she's saying this" meanwhile all y'all Stanleys talking about how Xbox going 3rd party or no one needs Xbox anything :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does what you type make sense to you, in your head?
Big brain guys only I guess.

Continue to forecast Xbox as 3rd party bound as they continue to try to expand their footprint in japan until that doesn't make sense to you anymore, then come back to that post:manny:

Ignore that folks have been saying how important the presence of Xbox is for growth of 3rd party games.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only big Japanese MMO is FFXIV and they’re getting it. Its not gonna help numbers, people play it on pc and its been on playstation for a decade already, starting with XI.

Unless you mean stuff like genshin and Honkai, etc. those games seem like they’re thriving on mobile and playstation atm
:francis:i tried:mjlol:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL