Former PlayStation Executive Says Japanese Video Games Need Xbox to Grow

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So you need certain hardware to play it :ohhh:

I can’t play starfield on two of my other more popular gaming consoles And i can’t play it on my popular sony tv. So where they play that at?
Whatever platform you are posting this dumb shyt to me from can play starfield. It can’t play FF16

Dumb ass sony stan’s :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Whatever platform you are posting this dumb shyt to me from can play starfield. It can’t play FF16

Dumb ass sony stan’s :mjlol:

But you need specific hardware? I can’t just play it on the two most popular gaming platforms (by a large margin), that doesn’t make sense.

Not everyone wants to wait in 30 minute queues to play a game

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact that she’s now at Xbox makes this whole thread pointless. Of course. She’s going to say that
think it's a talking point that someone speaks positively about the company that pays their bills, brehs
Thread should be closed on this alone, “Former Celtics basketball player who joined San Antonio spurs says Spurs are the best team in NBA and better than Celtics”.
Dude seriously made this thread thinking there's zero conflict of interest here with that statement

retarded ass thread.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
These folks really want all these games on gamepass so they can pay them like Spotify does artists.

Here you get .02 cents per click ass folks.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nope.

Not even on PC, not on cloud. Not on mobile, not on TV’s

Square scrambling cause they couldn’t find enough users.

Again. Numbers don’t ad up to you stan’s narratives :wow:
Final Fantasy games typically come to PC these days. Not day one but they end up there.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Autocorrect don’t give a fukk and i ant bout to keep editing it

Stan’s :mjlol:
makes sense. :ehh:

This whole thread is predicated on - despite logic and correctness - letting outside influences piss on your leg and tell you it's raining. Why would it stop at the very simple backspace button.

Why let something like being correct stop you from doing what you've been doing? Hasn't so far :yeshrug:
Carry on

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
makes sense. :ehh:

This whole thread is predicated on - despite logic and correctness - letting outside influences piss on your leg and tell you it's raining. Why would it stop at the very simple backspace button.

Why let something like being correct stop you from doing what you've been doing? Hasn't so far :yeshrug:
Carry on
Sony stan’s :mjlol: