Former NXT Now AEW Tay Melo

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Him and Tay are basically gonna post every single moment they spend together so that wont happen :mjlol:

I'm glad they don't give a fukk though, it's their life if they wanna post it online. Now, they gotta understand that wrestling fans won't be cooperating, a lot of them get weirdly attached to morals and stupid standards they assume their favorites have (though I guess this happens not just in wrestling) .

The wrestling fans assume these wrestlers have morals. They will stab each other in the back the first chance they will get. :mjlol:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
e5me270axdh51.png

I don’t condone the fukkery but aye, Sammy made the right decision.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This wannabe raper has the audacity to call people out, saying his engagement was none of anyone's business. Even though he did it on national TV :mjlol:

Either he stupid as fukk, or he just mad because it's making him look like a jerk knowing that he's hooking up with a talent right after calling off an engagement. And we all know how that looks
Sammy isn’t a smart guy. I mean, who makes a “joke” about wanting to rape a woman because she’s so fine? :what: