4ebyhezp1q681.jpg

why wont these fukking neckbeard losers let my boy sammy G live :wow:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
If you're going by looks then sure, but this is where we men usually fukk up. Average looking ride or die > attractive wishy washy but if you find an attractive ride or die:wow:
Average broads have held me down during many a cold nights :obama:the loyalest of the squad

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
fukk that fat hog. I dont blame Sammy one bit. I wouldnt let any god damn internet nikkas keep me from that Brazilian p*ssy if she was giving it. fukk an internet marks fake outrage. Muthafukkas be hatin and up in peoples biz and dont even know why. Glad she dont give a shyt about these sad bytches callin her a homewrecker. Major upgrade for Sammy.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
fukk that fat hog. I dont blame Sammy one bit. I wouldnt let any god damn internet nikkas keep me from that Brazilian p*ssy if she was giving it. fukk an internet marks fake outrage. Muthafukkas be hatin and up in peoples biz and dont even know why. Glad she dont give a shyt about these sad bytches callin her a homewrecker. Major upgrade for Sammy.

Hopefully he learned his lesson and will keep his relationships private now. These wrestling fans are a bunch of miserable people