Former NXT Now AEW Tay Melo

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
This wannabe raper has the audacity to call people out, saying his engagement was none of anyone's business. Even though he did it on national TV :mjlol:

Either he stupid as fukk, or he just mad because it's making him look like a jerk knowing that he's hooking up with a talent right after calling off an engagement. And we all know how that looks

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I wonder if him dropping the TNT title was somehow related to all this drama. Which really shouldn’t be drama

But I guess it does kinda make you look like a POS to ask your boss for TV time to propose to somebody and then end up 2 months later sleeping with another talent.

Think it has to do more with his underwhelming reign compared to Miro

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Hopefully he learned his lesson and will keep his relationships private now. These wrestling fans are a bunch of miserable people

Him and Tay are basically gonna post every single moment they spend together so that wont happen :mjlol:

I'm glad they don't give a fukk though, it's their life if they wanna post it online. Now, they gotta understand that wrestling fans won't be cooperating, a lot of them get weirdly attached to morals and stupid standards they assume their favorites have (though I guess this happens not just in wrestling) .

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
e5me270axdh51.png

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
If they don't give Sammy the old Jeff Jarrett women hating misogynist gimmick they are dropping the ball, the man has publicly stated his desire to rape the most popular woman in wrestling and cheated on his Day 1, just lean into his scumbaggery and make him a heel already
Imagine a storyline where Sammy pulls Brandi from Cody

:ohhh: