Former Google Employees File Suit, Say Tech Giant Discriminates Against Black Workers

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
Just interviewed at Microsoft. I would never work for some of the others. It was my first big tech interview and my ass was shook and anxious. But after every round I eased up a little. I can’t imagine working at the others.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Just interviewed at Microsoft. I would never work for some of the others. It was my first big tech interview and my ass was shook and anxious. But after every round I eased up a little. I can’t imagine working at the others.

I have no doubt there are a bunch of racist managers at Microsoft as well but it seems their reputation is a little better. :ehh:

Maybe that's why the folks at teamblind call Microsoft a retirement home for unmotivated burntout engineers

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
How do I get in on this? I interviewed with Google multiple times and they didn't hire my ass. They asked me stupid irrelevant questions.

I can testify on their :mjpls: interview tactics to keep us out.

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
I have no doubt there are a bunch of racist managers at Microsoft as well but it seems their reputation is a little better. :ehh:

Maybe that's why the folks at teamblind call Microsoft a retirement home for unmotivated burntout engineers
Oh I could definitely see that. All of the people I interviewed with were out of the country. All were nice except the last one and they had been with the company only a short time. I got the vibe they were not impress with the fact I was Black immediately.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
the fact that we are having this discussion in 2022 irrefutably proves america is a nazi nation. go ahead and include every major american business.

edit: especially pfizer.