Former Google Employees File Suit, Say Tech Giant Discriminates Against Black Workers

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
1. Build our own:ufdup:
(Short of heavy server reliant applications software has one of the lowest barriers to entry. While major investors are needed to engineer physical product ...you only need "keep the lights on" income, me time, and a good idea to engineer software)

2. Chloe Sledd :shaq:

:hubie:
EDIT:
Never mind, I think she's married ...lucky mofo.
fukked up what happened to her pops(shot by "popo") ...shout out to her for being an accountability advocate

EDIT:

:jbhmm:
This reminds me of a prior conversation concerning how cast like practices are adopted when interacting with people they deem to be below them in professional rank.

11-1.gif

TIME STAMPED FOR CONVENIENCE

Last edited:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
What are “good” tech companies for black folk

When I was working at Microsoft they had a black person at every level of the org chart and BAM was a pretty supportive community. Met some thorough multi-millionaire ass brothers that put me on to this book too

61v00LhwyNL.jpg

and Satya really a good dude. I don't know about the rest of these tech firms, but life is relatively sweet for bruhs at Microsoft.

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
When I was working at Microsoft they had a black person at every level of the org chart and BAM was a pretty supportive community. Met some thorough multi-millionaire ass brothers that put me on to this book too

61v00LhwyNL.jpg

and Satya really a good dude. I don't know about the rest of these tech firms, but life is relatively sweet for bruhs at Microsoft.
Microsoft brehs on TikTok do be looking like they happier than a mug :russ:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are “good” tech companies for black folk

Microsoft and Apple are light years ahead of google when it comes to how they hire and treat black employees.

Google's bias is also built into their hiring process cause unlike most companies you don't get hired directly for most roles. After you pass the interviews you get placed in a pool where the 99% white hiring managers can pick from at their discretion. Candidates can sit in that pool for months and not ever get hired even after passing all interviews cause they don't "match" with a hiring manager. This is also where they pressure black candidates to down level so they can get a match easier cause higher levels mean they gotta pay you more and they will say some teams dont have the budget. It's a dirty game.