Former Chiefs RB Larry Johnson Goes Off About LGBT Illuminatti; Update: Works For Infowars Now

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
He mad suss with this shyt lol...either that or he got mental problems :yeshrug:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I agree there is an effeminate agenda and it’s sickening. That being said it has nothing to do with the Illuminati or masons. It’s these fukking deviant cacs and Shea butter blacks that are pushing this weirdo shyt.

#makeblackmenmasculineagain
And they are only doing this to black men to strike down the warrior class that would take down white supremacy.

And off-topic somewhat, I cannot believe that Charlize Theron is getting away with those two black boys. That's beyond sickening and disturbing, and every time I think about it, if they were two white boys, there would’ve been public outrage, they would've been taken away and she would've been caught up in some illegal shyt to have them taken away. People are just sitting around thinking thats nornal. :scust:

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
And they are only doing this to black men to strike down the warrior class that would take down white supremacy.

And off-topic somewhat, I cannot believe that Charlize Theron is getting away with those two black boys. That's beyond sickening and disturbing, and everything I think about it, if they were two white boys, they would've been taken away and she would've been caught up in some illegal shyt to have them taken away. People are just sitting their thinking thats nornal. :scust:

exactly shyt like that isn't a mistake. No black people even famous ones gonna be allowed to adopt baby cacs and turn them into fakkits off top

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:I love a good conspiracy theory, but this is a huge reach with some awful points. LJ sounds completely insane.

3 pointers turn you gay?
Safer helmets are gay?

I dont understand... Are they trying to make sports more watchable for gay elites or are they trying to attract gays into sports? Either way none of this would make sense... I'm thinkin LJ lost his marbles

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:I love a good conspiracy theory, but this is a huge reach with some awful points. LJ sounds completely insane.

3 pointers turn you gay?
Safer helmets are gay?

I dont understand... Are they trying to make sports more watchable for gay elites or are they trying to attract gays into sports? Either way none of this would make sense... I'm thinkin LJ lost his marbles

CTE

Dude probably has these types of conversations with himself on a daily basis

GiantGonzalez

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
You can't make a grown straight adult gay, but when you constantly push this stuff to kids and they feel it's ok, there's a chance they might experiment. At the very least, they'll think dressing up as the opposite gender is perfectly fine.

It is ok to be gay tho, only those who can’t come to terms with their own sexuality feel differently :francis:

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
Wow, I didn't know a Coli poster was a famous running back. :skip:

I can't count the number of other famous people I've seen on the coli on their phones and ipads. A lot of time when a big story breaks the Coli is the top result on Google, so many people come to read a story and stay for the community and fukkery