Former Chiefs RB Larry Johnson Goes Off About LGBT Illuminatti; Update: Works For Infowars Now

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
I guess the feminization agenda started in the ‘90s

3equ6psj5gu11.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000411367521-e1528287714209.jpg

:mjgrin:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I agree there is an effeminate agenda and it’s sickening. That being said it has nothing to do with the Illuminati or masons. It’s these fukking deviant cacs and Shea butter blacks that are pushing this weirdo shyt.

#makeblackmenmasculineagain

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Do people really think there’s an agenda to make u gay :usure:, the media will never make me suck dikk, if u a cocksucker u was born that way :francis:
You can't make a grown straight adult gay, but when you constantly push this stuff to kids and they feel it's ok, there's a chance they might experiment. At the very least, they'll think dressing up as the opposite gender is perfectly fine.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Do people really think there’s an agenda to make u gay :usure:, the media will never make me suck dikk, if u a cocksucker u was born that way :francis:
Make you gay? No
But they are pushing some weird shyt with these Trans nikkas and normalization of effeminate men.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
People think these kinds of conspiracies are loony talk, but they're happening under your own eyes. The legalization of gay marriage was based on a whisper campaign and quiet donations and pressure. Notice how quickly it started and concluded? Same thing with tranny rights. shyt came out of nowhere, suddenly it was a pressing national agenda for maybe 1/10,000 to have the right to show up to work in a dress and be called "Martha."

I was watching the news one night and a gay activist slipped up and said that tranny activists were mad that they weren't getting as much help behind the scenes pushing their agenda after gay marriage was achieved.

Young men should be looking at everything that's being pushed on you with suspicion. Told you all about the skinny jeans thing, they're trying to effimenize male fashion; male "tights", purses, hell they're trying ban cargo pants (no pockets now you need your purse to carry your shyt :umad:)

Keep thinking agenda aint real, when you get old enough you have enough historical perspective to see the patterns

screen-shot-2014-04-16-at-10-03-58-am1.png

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I agree there is an effeminate agenda and it’s sickening. That being said it has nothing to do with the Illuminati or masons. It’s these fukking deviant cacs and Shea butter blacks that are pushing this weirdo shyt.

#makeblackmenmasculineagain
whatever you are you are by nature

nobody is putting a gun to these fruity booty boys ha