Former 343 Employee Says Halo Infinite Being Made Under Crunch Conditions

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’m not blaming anybody , the game looked like shyt and they got a lot of work to do.

If you Xbox brothers want this out this year then they gonna have to enter the squeeze.
I'm not an Xbox brother. The only Halo games I've ever played in my life are Halo and Halo 2. I downloaded MCC but never played it.
An overview of winb83's gaming activity.
My game card vouchers I'm not one.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The graphics looked Xbox 360 tier, they have a lot of rework to do.

Well the game has to be able to play on the original xbox one so i feel for the developers trying to make this thing actually look pretty enough to be a premier “next gen” title while being able to run as a semi-open world game across 8 years of technology.

They are inbetween a rock in a hard place, because you can’t have it look great and have it work well on old technology.

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
Well the game has to be able to play on the original xbox one so i feel for the developers trying to make this thing actually look pretty enough to be a premier “next gen” title while being able to run as a semi-open world game across 8 years of technology.

They are inbetween a rock in a hard place, because you can’t have it look great and have it work well on old technology.
Like I’ve said before. They should do what Ubisoft did with Splinter Cell Double Agent.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
halo-infinite-retraso.jpg

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Was Breath of the Wild made with developers that were crunched?

I think the problem with halo is that they don't know what to do with the series and how to bring life back into the series. That's why there saying ideas were scrapped and shyt.