Formation of nWo WolfPac

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't forget wearing JNCO jeans. Was that brand even still popular in 1999?

CDS-uEzW4AAUHPu.jpg

:mjlol:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How stupid was it having sting join the nwo

In retrospect yes. But at the time EVERYONE was stanning Wolfpac, and WCW was so stale, all the fans cared about was nWo at this point. So you either have Sting waste away his buzz, or put him with the most popular group and try to capitalize.

It was awkward to see Sting act so braggadocious and just talking away all the time acting like he was in prison while fighting for WCW. The one guy that should have never joined nWo like someone said. Even over DDP. When it happened the only real reason I could put out was the Luger/Sting friendship, but to spend so long fighting nWo only to join them, with no real reason from the heart... At least they got a few months of t-shirt sales out of it....

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Listen to the reaction when he ripped up the black & white shirt and revealed the red and black :wow:

That is one of the greatest moments in Nitro history, How did the people not know what they wanted :comeon:
Wrestling fans are the worst it's common knowledge

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Says the wrestling fan...
I myself am a wrestling fanatic and sometimes I am just disappointed in my wrestling brethren. Truth be told, I think most of you are insufferable.

Last edited: