Formation of nWo WolfPac

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
nWo wolfpac was a shot in the arm at the time. Regular ass nWo had run its course and they fukked up Sting's title win/run at Starrcade and after Superbrawl so this was something positive with the stable wars.

nWo Wolfpac and Goldberg kept WCW in the discussion with WWF for a while but as stated here Hoe-Gan ruined it.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

8k1iz31.gif
lemme go ahead and add this to my Spotify playlist

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How stupid was it having sting join the nwo

Sting should never have joined the wolfpac, even though they were faces it would have been better for sting to remain suspicious of them. Scott Hall should never have turned on Kevin Nash also, he should have joined the wolfpac on his return, made no sense him siding with Hogan over Nash.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
How stupid was it having sting join the nwo

Sting should never have joined the wolfpac, even though they were faces it would have been better for sting to remain suspicious of them. Scott Hall should never have turned on Kevin Nash also, he should have joined the wolfpac on his return, made no sense him siding with Hogan over Nash.

Sting joining was the worst shyt ever tho it basically destroyed his entire character ach
The main reasons he joined was because his best friend did and the fans were LOUDLY telling him they wanted it.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
The main reasons he joined was because his best friend did and the fans were LOUDLY telling him they wanted it.
Yup. In retrospect, we can look back and trash the move but facts are facts and the Wolfpac was over AF so naturally the fans were cheering for their most favorite wrestler to join their favorite stable.

I was a young cat back in the day marking out when Sting joined Wolfpack knowing damn well it didn't make sense character wise but :manny:

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
Nash one of the coolest, swagged out white dudes ever.

GHWx.gif

nWo wolfpac was a shot in the arm at the time. Regular ass nWo had run its course and they fukked up Sting's title win/run at Starrcade and after Superbrawl so this was something positive with the stable wars.

nWo Wolfpac and Goldberg kept WCW in the discussion with WWF for a while but as stated here Hoe-Gan ruined it.

In hindsight, if I had the book, the nWo wouldn't have existed by 1999. nWo merch was selling out everywhere so I don't blame Bischoff for milking it for all its worth, but the expiration date for the nWo should have been Bash at the Beach 1998.