Forgive me, this dude @StillBenefited is wylin...But where you putting your gun before sex at a girl's crib?

I'm putting it....

• On the nightstand.

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Tucked in my clothes pile, unseen.

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Nowhere. The gun stays on me at all times!

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • I don't have a gun. I'm an unarmed ass nerd.

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • In her drawer.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Under her bed.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Somewhere else

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
319559323_1.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I already know,if these dudes were on Family Fued. And needed the top answer to this question to win the game. Its no question in my mind which one they would pick.

But many of them are suburbanites and date square black girls into anime and "pawgs". They cant fathom women not being afraid of a black man with a gun. The only ones who would probably feel fear are the ones who are trying to set you up. And thats the entire point of having a gun on the dresser,minimize conflict. Or just because its the obvious choice, because nightstands are where you place items you want easily accesible:mjlol:

We strongly reccomend not to try this in the #WeCanAllBeCosby era. But if you feel your in a potentially dangerous situation. Possibily out of bounds,or dealing with prostitutes like many of you here do. I wont say not to do it:respect:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I already know,if these dudes were on Family Fued. And needed the top answer to this question to win the game. Its no question in my mind which one they would pick.

But many of them are suburbanites and date square black girls into anime and "pawgs". They cant fathom women not being afraid of a black man with a gun. The only ones who would probably feel fear are the ones who are trying to set you up. And thats the entire point of having a gun on the dresser,minimize conflict. Or just because its the obvious choice, because nightstands are where you place items you want easily accesible:mjlol:

We strongly reccomend not to try this in the #WeCanAllBeCosby era. But if you feel your in a potentially dangerous situation. Possibily out of bounds,or dealing with prostitutes like many of you here do. I wont say not to do it:respect:

The act of placing a gun on a nightstand before engaging in sex is deeply concerning and can insinuate several things, but the context and circumstances surrounding the event will determine its specific implications. Here are a few interpretations, but it's essential to approach such situations with caution and prioritize safety:

1. Coercion or Threat: The most immediate concern is that the gun might be used as a means to coerce or force the other person into sex against their will. If one partner did not feel safe refusing the advances of the other, then the act may constitute rape or sexual assault.
  2. Intimidation: Even if the act itself was consensual, placing a gun in plain view can be a form of intimidation. This can be used to establish a power dynamic where one person feels more in control, and the other feels more vulnerable.
  3. A Test or Manipulation: The act might be a psychological "test" or manipulation, perhaps to gauge the other person's reactions, trust, or boundaries.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
A lot of nikkas on this board don’t even have a gun so :mjlol: .

The fukk you not have time to leave something behind? :dahell: