Forget Kamala Harris…Jasmine Crockett got next

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
And she’s choosing her words very carefully and making it a point when she calls her a idiot. Why?

Because if you’re to stupid to govern you can’t be held accountable for being trash. This is all a show. She doesn’t care about anything she’s saying just feeding her base to raise her profile.

Which is what any politician worth a damn has done and will do.

They all do it

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I dont see it. She was the MVP of the Hunter Biden hearing but I think people on both sides fall in love with soundbites and assume that they have a future on the national stage.

On the national stage too many white people would see her as a angry black woman.

I think she can eventually move through the ranks in the House and become a big fundraiser for Democrats.
Politics since like 2015.

Might as well get used to it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Fukk this guy, just sowing discord and trolling.

27b32d2f-626a-48b4-9fdb-2fc4dbbb558c_text.gif

:umad:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
And she’s choosing her words very carefully and making it a point when she calls her a idiot. Why?

Because if you’re to stupid to govern you can’t be held accountable for being trash. This is all a show. She doesn’t care about anything she’s saying just feeding her base to raise her profile.

Funny how you can see right thru her but let Donald Trump get going and he's getting cheered on and has fanboys everywhere.

I'm not saying you specifically, it's just what I've seen on this site.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Funny how you can see right thru her but let Donald Trump get going and he's getting cheered on and has fanboys everywhere.

I'm not saying you specifically, it's just what I've seen on this site.

Does this site have Trump fanboys or people who reject the fear associated with his possible election?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure what you are getting at. If she has any fear of republicans because she's in a republican state it's definitely not reflected in her aggressive partisanship.

She is in a Super Blue district that the Republicans in Texas has gerrymander to be that way to not make the other areas in DFW to be non-competitive for the other Republicans districts in the area. The southwest part of her district should be in another district that would challenge Republican congresswoman Beth Van Duyne for her sit. But we all know these Red State gerrymander up these district for that not to happen.

It used to be this way when former congressman Martin Frost was in office. But the Texas Republicans gerrymander that district to get him out of office and added that area to the 26th Texas congressional district(Crockett district).