Forced to focus on the things that really matter.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:whoa: I know this will seem a little corny, but indulge me here. I know that we all get into petty arguments on here quite often, but here's a picture that brought me back to reality:

Pp963R8.jpg

These kids would kill for what some of us have been lucky enough to have. They don't have the luxury of being able to worry about stupid shyt. They don't have the luxury of being able to get caught up in petty nonsense with the luxury of knowing that they will still at the end of they day be able to go to a safe, warm house and a bright future.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NOBODY CARES dude.

You live and then you DIE... That's the TRUTH, take it or leave it.

We got fools running around here thinking they going to live forever or something.

Enjoy what you have and do what you can to assist if you REALLY want to help others in need.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pics like that are why I laugh at people who claim poorer children in the US CAN'T learn in their schools because they don't have computers or new text books. LMMFAO!!

Meanwhile you have schooling like in the pic or one room school houses that teach multiple grades in other countries. We have it so good here.

Daps
I actually think about things like this quite often. I think if you've actually grown up without luxury, you're able to able to relate and care more about people in situations like that. My thing is, if all you're doing is 'thinking about how bad their situation is' instead of using the resources you have to make even the smallest change, then you might as well just think about something else.

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing pics like that should make u appreciate what u have all the more but some people just have that negative energy, and even though they have a house to come home to, food to eat, and clothes to wear, they are never satisfied/grateful

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I actually think about things like this quite often. I think if you've actually grown up without luxury, you're able to able to relate and care more about people in situations like that. My thing is, if all you're doing is 'thinking about how bad their situation is' instead of using the resources you have to make even the smallest change, then you might as well just think about something else.

:hug:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
We all still gonna DIE anyway, close this thread.

:heh:
What does this have to do with anything

Yea we are all gonna die, so you should make the most of the life you have and appreciate the opportunities youve been given

Instead of complaining and making excuses for being a mediocre little bytch

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stop acting like this hasn't been around since the beginning of time before you were even a glimpse in your mother's womb.

Stop bothering yourself about things that have and will always be here even when we eventually depart this hell hole and finally rest in peace.

:manny:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does this have to do with anything

Yea we are all gonna die, so you should make the most of the life you have and appreciate the opportunities youve been given

Instead of complaining and making excuses for being a mediocre little bytch

Who's complaining? and who's mediocre you moron... You still gonna die dummy, nobody cares fukkface.

:russ:

fakkit ass "we are the world" bytch

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Pics like that are why I laugh at people who claim poorer children in the US CAN'T learn in their schools because they don't have computers or new text books. LMMFAO!!

Meanwhile you have schooling like in the pic or one room school houses that teach multiple grades in other countries. We have it so good here.

Its not argued that certain children "cant learn", and I'll assume you're talking about black children here --- its instead challenging the social and economic inequities that control outcomes and probabilities of success.

Unlike improverished countries, America and the western world is organized around orthodox capitalism, i.e competition. It is irrational to expect black children, who on average grow up with 5% of the wealth of their white counterparts and attend schools that are far inferior in every way, to achieve the same level of success, on average, as others when the game is rigged.

This is compounded by the fact that even when a black child does the right things, he still wont be afforded the same level of opportunities. Empirical studies have shown that white men with felonies have a better chance at securing employment, than a black man with a clean record.

This isnt even touching on the 400 years of social conditioning, unique to this country, where the dominant class has re-enforced incessantly that certain lower classes are inherently evil, stupid, worthless, and lazy therefore controlling expectations and that group's collective psychology.