Forbes: Will Surviving Gunfire Be Donald Trump’s Next Appeal To Black Voters?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Who is defending him? Name names. Enough with this generalized blaming of everyone, when everyone, and not even most of us, are not doing it. So be specific with your claims about members supporting a neo nazi cult member.

I am seriously tired of someone coming in and trying to blame everyone for what a minute few are doing. Like even you trying to do this in this thread, and I have not read one person in this thread taking the side of Trump.
Man shut up. They’re on here constantly day in and out . It would be easier to name folks who aren’t guilty of this. You in my opinion have had some :mjpls:& :patrice:takes throughout the years on some both sides shyt. You think you’re smarter and more moral than you are:yeshrug: in times of trouble people like you who sit on the sidelines and try that both sides shyt are judged horribly by history :ufdup:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, that is a real title.

Written by:
e0d5g71gf6f44af0d7f5g4609543a4-Shaun-Harper.jpg

Shaun Harper
Contributor
|
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
I am a tenured professor in the Marshall School of Business, Price School of Public Policy, and Rossier School of Education at the University of Southern California, where I hold the Clifford and Betty Allen Chair in Urban Leadership. I am also founder and executive director of... Read More
Follow

We need his face as a smiley :russ:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Man shut up. They’re on here constantly day in and out . It would be easier to name folks who aren’t guilty of this. You in my opinion have had some :mjpls:& :patrice:takes throughout the years on some both sides shyt. You think you’re smarter and more moral than you are:yeshrug: in times of trouble people like you who sit on the sidelines and try that both sides shyt are judged horribly by history :ufdup:
Name some names in this thread. Instead of being feminine and throwing out blame on everyone for what a few are doing, how about you actually stand up and point out who is doing it in this thread such that it requires you to run in and blame everyone in it.

Some of you guys like to generalize on everyone for what a few are doing, like women like to generalize on men, for what a minute few are doing.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Name some names in this thread. Instead of being feminine and throwing out blame on everyone for what a few are doing, how about you actually stand up and point out who is doing it in this thread such that it requires you to run in and blame everyone in it.

Some of you guys like to generalize on everyone for what a few are doing, like women like to generalize on men, for what a minute few are doing.
How about you and the two fakkits that dapped your post. Does that suffice:jbhmm: also isn’t your dumb ass sick, like needing a kidney or something if I was in your situation I wouldn’t be on that
200w.gif
shyt when one party wants to destroy healthcare. Youre worse than feminine you’re a sick scared c00n who can’t even stand up for your health :snoop:

Last edited:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
How about you and the two fakkits that dapped your post. Does that suffice:jbhmm:
I see, you can't. I knew your response would be just like an upset female backed into a corner over some BS she stated, but can't prove. One day you will grow up and learn to actually be masculine, but today is not that day I see.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup as the link in the OP takes you to the main Forbes website.

So now the title of the article is floating around social media and on this site with no context of what the article actually says.

A major goof on their part.
Updated the OP.

These fakkits have to be held accountable for such a fukking retarded article

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I see, you can't. I knew your response would be just like an upset female backed into a corner over some BS she stated, but can't prove. One day you will grow up and learn to actually be masculine, but today is not that day I see.
How are you masculine when your own body betrayed you. That’s the most feminine shyt ever. You would be in the house cooking with the women :laff: I’m fukking sick of you c00ns and have nothing for yall anymore, fukk being civil. I’m about to drink a protein shake and go lift. can your c00n ass do the same :umad::bryan::pacspit:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
How about you and the two fakkits that dapped your post. Does that suffice:jbhmm: also isn’t your dumb ass sick, like needing a kidney or something if I was in your situation I wouldn’t be on that
200w.gif
shyt when one party wants to destroy healthcare. Youre worse than feminine you’re a sick scared c00n who can’t even stand up for your health :snoop:
Haha, you are even more pitiful than I took you for. Just like a female, you decided to go on a tangent and attack me for my illness instead of actually proving your point. At ever single move you made, you came off each time more feminine seeming than the previous one.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
How are you masculine when your own body betrayed you. That’s the most feminine shyt ever. You would be in the house cooking with the women :laff: I’m fukking sick of you c00ns and have nothing for yall anymore, fukk being civil. I’m about to drink a protein shake and go lift. can your c00n ass do the same :umad::bryan::pacspit:
Oh, you are stupid. I see now. My bad, I thought you were an intelligent human being.

Last edited: