Forbes: Will Surviving Gunfire Be Donald Trump’s Next Appeal To Black Voters?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Why would it appeal to black folks? What about all the mass shootings. Are those families going to vote trump too? What about all the families who's relatives have been shot by police?

Does this resonate with them? Trump didn't die. He got megged (hit by shrapnel and pretended he was shot).

None of the negative attention trump receives is going to get the black vote. Not a mugshot, not felonies,not multiple kids by multiple baby mamas, not trickin, not raping bytches, not getting megged. Felons can't vote. And no black person that's been shot is gonna be like "yeah, Trump's a rider, he's got my vote."

Where's that milkdud head ass c00n from anyway?
You underestimate n***adom. It’s really American ish more than black or African ish.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Him being shot would speak to my sense of karmic justice.......there is 0 amount of anything that would make me vote for him or any person whose main objective in life is to ruin and end mine

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Haha, you are even more pitiful than I took you for. Just like a female, you decided to go on a tangent and attack me for my illness instead of actually proving your point. At ever single move you made, you came off each time more feminine seeming than the previous one.
Why should I have to point out obvious racists, c00ns and Trump supporters when you have eyes and can read. You see how stupid you sound giving grace to people who would laugh at your black ass if you needed help. The time for games are over, wake the fukk up or just stop your dialysis:francis:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Dawg I didn’t even want to take it there with buddy,I’m not an evil dude but I’m tired of black folks having everything in this world thrown at us and some c00ns still can’t understand simple shyt and siding with folks who want us dead.

Daps
The damage that rap music has done to the perception of black people globally is probably irreversible at this point.

Rap music has successfully spread the myth that black people are only moved and entertained by low level street/hood/degenerate /violent ish.

The amount of "this has definitely secured the black vote for Trump" comments I've seen is just :snoop: and more than likely made by mostly non black people who genuinely think that way because THEY THEMSELVES see only that aspect of black culture.

Don’t forget describing black life as a constant struggle, and all the various (doing something) while black. So if we’re constantly saying it’s hard to be black, and our lives are a struggle everyday more so than any other race, there will be the perception that black culture is all about struggle.

There hasn’t been enough emphasis on black people doing positive things, or positive images. And that is partially on us.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
what was the articles actual content? was the dude trying to get ahead of a bs narrative and he clickbaited too close to the sun or what?