For Those Who Can Relate - What type of women do you attract?

Paisley Darts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA
Through college and a bit after, I attracted mostly stuck up/sadity/fashionable/diva type women, white women, and occasionally a hoodrat. I was on some pretty boy shyt - fresh hair cut, nice clothes, etc so it was fitting - at least physically. But there was much more to me underneath the superficial shyt. So I always had problems dating the diva/prissy chicks and thats what I attracted 80% of the time. I could get the number, get them on the phone but could never close. My dating life sucked and I grew frustrated and jaded. Then I asked myself why the hell do I keep attracting these same type of women. Realized I was putting out the same energy of the women I was attracting. - Stuck on myself, arrogant, flashy, entitled. I shut it down for a few months, focused on myself - went to boot camp, got my money up, read books, worked out harder, improved myself as a person overall. Jumped back in the game after almost two years on the sideline and my first night out I met the most incredible woman ever. Ended up wifing. She is mature, intellectual, down to earth, caring and just overall an amazing person. Ever since then, thats all I attract. White women still be trying to give me play. But hoodrats and stuck up bytches dont even know I exist anymore. And I'm completely fine with that. So brehs, if you are not happy with the women you are attracting, look in the mirror and observe yourself. You typically attract what you are.

@dh86

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
I can pretty much usually tell who’s going to be attracted to me when I walk onto a scene that has women around.

But my list goes:

Hoodrats - whether light skinned or dark, pretty lil hoodrat chicks cannot seem to resist me :mindblown:

And I can’t seem to resist them :manny:

Crip chicks, blood chicks, tatted up stripper chicks, you name it, Ive had them. They always just seem to be strongly attracted to me :manny:

And from what I’ve gathered from their comments over the years is it’s because there’s nothing ‘soft’ looking about me - from my dreadlocks to my stone face to my bow-legs that create my gangsta walk and my slim-muscular physique(Thanks Karate :rambo: Osu!), I tend to give off a very “rough n rugged” vibe to women in general.

But hoodrats in particular seem to be the ones who are the most attracted to it. And sometimes it just has me like :lupe: it’s just so surreal watching a cutie who you know is a gangsta b*tch who gives no fu*ks be completely disarmed by your presence and melt into a puddle of uncontrollable swooning. Even their tattoos be blushing. But I love em just the same.

Fat girls - Probably on most people’s list. And they’re so bold with it too. Purposely making comments loud enough for me to hear when I walk by, grabbing my ass in the club, etc., #metoo

High Yellows - Likely to be on most (dark skinned) guy’s lists.

Redbones are notorious for loving that ‘beauty and the beast’ image. They love being “pretty”, but being on the arm of a rugged mean looking dark skinned man like me. And they’re the only women I’ve ever been with who will literally ‘show you off’(the way men show off a pretty woman) while y’all are out and about. I swear they will have you feeling like a slab of meat by the time you’re done getting shopped around by them. And the brighter they are the worse it is smh. Only thing that sucks about this is that Im actually more attracted to dark skinned women. Not complaining though.

Athletes - In college I smashed basketball chicks, volleyball chicks, a softball chick, and as many track girls as I could keep up with. Sports girls always seem to be attracted to me. It’s funny, though, because I don’t get that same vibe from girls who are ‘gym rats’(those chicks who are super into fitness, etc). They don’t always show that same adoration towards me as actual sports girls do.

I’ve been hit on by other types too but the types I mentioned are the ones I can almost guarantee will hit on me.

I don’t attract non-Black women, other than Beckys, and I don’t f* with them. It’s curve city when they try me.

What type of women do you attract?

Edit - Multiple typos

this ego trip is hilarious whether you're trolling or not

"stone face" :mjlol:

:bryan: " bow legs which create........." :deadrose:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
When I was younger, I never really cared for astrology (I still don't fw horoscopes) but I've realized that Tauruses (usually non-black) goofy girls with a strong sense of humor gravitate towards me heavy. I always meet em after they glow up and are already married though:manny:.

-Indian girls that fw brothas

Anything beyond that is fairly random

Man I feel you on the zodiac thing. I forgot to mention that in the OP. Like you, im not into horoscopes- but I can’t deny that certain signs of women seem to be drawn to me. The number one women from the zodiac that are always on me are LIBRA women. I find myself physically attracted to them more than other women as well. Tied at second are Virgos/Pisces. I’m a Capricorn.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Does anyone deter white woman?:mjgrin: just there aura scares em off. I'm talking the white white woman. The ones that say like every sentence. If you attract them you're something else.

Yep. I typically deter those ultra-white, white girls too. The valley girl types. And I’m glad that I do.

But fatties and super liberal white girls always be on me. It is absolutely disgusting, to be the object of affection from a white girl.
I be acting like ‘eww go tf away :scust:’ when they try to flirt. And it visibly crushes their souls, and I don’t feel the least bit of pity.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
this ego trip is hilarious whether you're trolling or not

"stone face" :mjlol:

:bryan: " bow legs which create........." :deadrose:

If ME describing MYSELF in the words that MY women use to describe ME, shakes YOUR insecurities so much that all YOU can muster is “hehehe YOU have an ego”, then YOU have bigger things to be concerned about at the moment than who has an ego on TheColi.com. YOU sound like a potential mass shooter.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Meaning you probably don’t have the mean mug look. You probably don’t slouch much(posture). You’re quick to smile or, at the least, look like you would be quick to smile.

Approachable-ness encompasses a lot of little variables, none of which I’ve been told I have :pachaha:

It’s one of the best cheat codes to have though, being approachable :wow:

And I’m not even talking just from a woman standpoint. In life/business in general, it’s good to give off an approachable vibe. Enjoy it breh.

In some ways. I'm usually the dude chilling in the cut not really talking to anyone but observing everyone. I think I attract what I attract because I don't give attention to things I'm not interested in. Some outgoing chicks, particularly the livewire type want to figure out what makes me tick...

But they'll never know...........:mjlit:

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
If ME describing MYSELF in the words that MY women use to describe ME, shakes YOUR insecurities so much that all YOU can muster is “hehehe YOU have an ego”, then YOU have bigger things to be concerned about at the moment than who has an ego on TheColi.com. YOU sound like a potential mass shooter.

:russ: calm down, it's funny to me, nothing more

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Offline- it's like I don't exist

Tagged- All types but I only met two women in person
Mine is similar to this, offline and online are two different worlds for me.

Offline- Not many to be honest, but if I do get any it's usually from Average to below average non black girls. Hispanic mostly.

Very few black women if any.

Online (Tinder, Bumble) - Attractive black women that I wouldn't think would be interested in me in real life. They love me online I guess :manny:

But not really any non black chicks :ehh:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Fat girls. Maybe it's because I'm a big guy. They are persistent and be having mad game too. There have been a few of them who have gotten me to go out with them, but I just couldn't do it long term

Caribbean women. Just about every girl that I've dated had been Jamaican, Trinidadian or Haitian. I've only been with one American Black girl. I'm in NY, so there's an abundance of them. They all seem to come from good 2 parent homes.

Young women. These women be too young and I can't do nothing for them. I'd always be in social environments where some young girl is throwing it at me, or my little sister will tell me how her friends saw me and thought I was cute.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i look like malik yoba....

6'3' 250

i attract hood rats ( i dont know why im far from hood)

straightlaced 9-5 type black women

and for some reason lately young chicks...im mid 40s....so women 30ish....

occasional white woman....i ignore them....

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Caribbean women. Just about every girl that I've dated had been Jamaican, Trinidadian or Haitian. I've only been with one American Black girl. I'm in NY, so there's an abundance of them. They all seem to come from good 2 parent homes.

It’s crazy how many American brehs I come across who easily date West Indian women, when I myself can barely stand to be around them for too long. :dwillhuh:

I’m glad somebody’s loving them though. Cuz it couldn’t be me smh. :pacspit:

We just don’t get along :manny:

Me and my ex fk-buddy from the Virgin Islands(she was a UNC chick) fukked for TWO YEARS while we were in college(I was at NCCU), but barely spoke to each other the entire time :manny:

We would only communicate when she wanted dikk. She’d text, I’d respond, then I’d arrive at her dorm, then fukk, and then I was gone. Or she’d come to me. We did that like once a week for two years. Any further interaction would lead to a bloodbath between us and we both knew it so we kept communication short and only “communicated” through sex. :manny:

My Trini ex gf smh mannnnn... My blood boils just the thought of that girl smh.. She was something. :snoop:

She was so irresistible but soo infuriating :ohlawd:

I can’t even begin to explain how crazy we were. If she wasn’t constantly comparing Ja to TnT then she was comparing me to her dad. Man smh. So many good times with her, and I will never ever forget her...but man smh. :snoop:

I’m glad you have better luck.