For Those Who Can Relate - What type of women do you attract?

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every type? I can already tell which breh you are on scenes, and all ima say is nah :smh: , stay in your lane

I’M #handsomegang. HandsomeGang does not and cannot “attract all types”

Nah. I know who you are. And I hate y’all nikkas.

You one of them #ShemarMoorerrisChestnutFineGang or something, no homo :dame:

Probably tall too, punk mf smh. Can’t stand a nikka like you.

I’m just saying. I got a couple homies who are like you - no woman can resist them - and they are beyond measly little “#handsomegang”.

Everything can be going so well for me as Im working on a woman or three.. soon as one of them step in the building it’s like guys like me don’t even exist anymore :wow:

Just stay in your lane breh. You’re not #handsomeGang. You’ve graduated. Let us handsome brehs continue to feast on y’all #foiiiineGang brehs’ leftovers. It’s all we got :wow:
It seems like those super good looking guys settle down quicker than other type of brehs

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I'm a very serious looking tall, slim, mysterious (not one to talk much) but soft spoken black man. So I usually attract...

Good girls, the one's that want to marry and have that picket fence.

White and Asian girls that want a fling with a black dude but stick to dating white.

Could never attract hood black chicks though, not rough around the edges enough I guess. Pity too 'cause I've met some I was ready to low key simp for. :wow: ...okay maybe not such a pity.

My lust will give me an edge with the curious women though. Sex game will either have them fiending or not returning my calls. Been hit with the "you're not at all what I expected" line one too many times.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
white girls that "love black guys"

giphy.gif

(I guess I'm a lightskin breh... bout the same color as The Game.. if that means anythang)

:laff: White girls LOVE those types of Black dudes :russ: :dead:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Say breh, that's pretty cool :ld:

:wtf: breh I haven’t seen your name in what seems like years. I mean we weren’t buddy-buddy or nothing I just recognize the name from OG Coli days. You been here all this time or are you just coming back to the board?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Black Women

• Attract African and Caribbean women
  • Usually browned and dark-skinned...not so much light-skinned.
  • All body types from real petites to biggies.
  • Usually educated or in some profession, Don't notice the ghetto chicks so don't know.
White Women
  • Attract average looking white chicks who are deemed as being attractive by society
  • Usually of the curvier to bigger body type scale [Fat white women love black men with dreads :snoop:]
  • White women of all ages from their 20's to 40's/50s
Mixed Women
  • Not so much compared to the above but get a few looks here and there
  • they seem to divert there eyes more quicker the black and white women when they see me.
  • Seem to attract them more now as i get older then before

Yoooo I forgot to add AFRICAN WOMEN to the list :heh:

Man idk wtf it is but they always want me and want to feed me. I’ve actually dated one seriously in college. She was from Contonou(sp), Benin. So chocolate and beautiful and beautiful shaped eyes and lips. Still cool with me til this day too. But yeah, I can’t walk into an African shop/store without the women staring and hitting on me lol. I like the way they flirt too man, African women are just...different. It’s a vibe.

You’re lucky to attract Carib women. But the truth is I’m Jamaican and even I myself just don’t do well with Carib women. High failure rate with them. It’s not that they’re not attracted to me, it’s just that we never get along, no matter what island they’re from. My only serious dealings with a Carib woman was with a Trini and she almost made me contemplate killing her the way we drove each other mad everyday :manny:

Last edited:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Lies.

I've fukked my fair share of older women and none compared to the younger chicks i had dealt with. Had more energy, were more freaky and rode better

Yeah, nah, I couldn’t agree with him on that either. I’m at the middle of the road point where I pull both ends of the spectrum and let me tell ya, these older women are not fukking me like my college chicks fukk me. Nor are they even as “fun” to be around.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, nah, I couldn’t agree with him on that either. I’m at the middle of the road point where I pull both ends of the spectrum and let me tell ya, these older women are not fukking me like my college chicks fukk me. Nor are they even as “fun” to be around.
That "older women are in their prime" is a marketing ploy, and women repeat it hoping that dumb men fall for it.

Younger women are better across the board, no contest.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Older women looking to be entertained by someone half their age. Im in my late 20s:francis:

Not pretty post-hoe phase women. Several kids from several fathers and/or a drug habit. Worn out types looking for a nice lame to build with.:francis:

Bottom of the barrel leftovers:francis:

And i get get unwanted attention from gay guys too:francis:

I dont go to the club anymore cuz its pointless :francis:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Older women looking to be entertained by someone half their age. Im in my late 20s:francis:

Not pretty post-hoe phase women. Several kids from several fathers and/or a drug habit. Worn out types looking for a nice lame to build with.:francis:

Bottom of the barrel leftovers:francis:

And i get get unwanted attention from gay guys too:francis:

I dont go to the club anymore cuz its pointless :francis:
Are you teamugly breh