For Those Who Can Relate - What type of women do you attract?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Are you teamugly breh
Yea but I have a great physique and dress towards that strength. Physical attraction doesnt matter as much as you think. Im an geeky educated midnightboi who looks like i hang out in the corner when im not in a suit. I have face scars and a resting mean mug so i throw ppl off:lolbron:

I forgot to mention everyone thinks im into white girls or high yellow girls.:francis: guess what im not :francis: hey fillerguy i got a friend for you:francis:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Not really sure what you mean.

Meaning you probably don’t have the mean mug look. You probably don’t slouch much(posture). You’re quick to smile or, at the least, look like you would be quick to smile.

Approachable-ness encompasses a lot of little variables, none of which I’ve been told I have :pachaha:

It’s one of the best cheat codes to have though, being approachable :wow:

And I’m not even talking just from a woman standpoint. In life/business in general, it’s good to give off an approachable vibe. Enjoy it breh.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I’m #handsomegang so mostly all types

But light skin women and black women with cac step fathers :mjpls:

Armenian and Persian women tend to flock as well. I’ve been told I have a striking resemblance to Reggie bush so it might contribute to that :patrice:

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Tall women. Majority of the women I’ve been with in life have been 5’9+. It’s funny, because I’m only 5’11. My fiancé is 5’10

My “work boo” was an AKA.

Corporate black women. Not surprising, as I’m in a corporate environment most of my day.

Ratchet black women. Its funny, when my boy and I go out, we like hitting up the ratchet clubs/spots.

White girls love me, but the only time I messed with one was in high school. They love my dark skin. Got this bunny from the office tryna holla now. Not interested, but she has good conversation.

Last edited:
Daps
When I was younger, I never really cared for astrology (I still don't fw horoscopes) but I've realized that Tauruses (usually non-black) goofy girls with a strong sense of humor gravitate towards me heavy. I always meet em after they glow up and are already married though:manny:.

-Indian girls that fw brothas

Anything beyond that is fairly random

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Does anyone deter white woman?:mjgrin: just there aura scares em off. I'm talking the white white woman. The ones that say like every sentence. If you attract them you're something else.