For those who are into politics

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Bill the GAWD. had to log in for this one... beautiful seeing two of the greatest presidents ever in the history of the nation embracing at the end. :bow: :obama:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bill the GAWD. had to log in for this one... beautiful seeing two of the greatest presidents ever in the history of the nation embracing at the end. :bow: :obama:

4 real...it was serious, you got dudes coming in here talking about a football game and hating on some real talent....

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

4 real...it was serious, you got dudes coming in here talking about a football game and hating on some real talent....and intelligence..Tonight was a big win for democrats for real

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

so because I'm watching football on NBC, that means I'm a couch potato now?:beli:

to be honest I dont give a **** you came in here talking about f*ggots because we are watchin politics...:why:

Straight hating **** cmon..you trying to give some ignorant @ss comments for laughs or daps or something?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
he kept it positive and uplifting. Billy the gawd did all the dirty work "naming names" for him last might so he could be in cruise mode tonight. good job :obama: