For Those 40+ Yrs Old, Is Sex As Good As It Was During Your 20s? Or maybe Better Even?

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow I was never like this
Sex to me is the entree, the side dish with the meal & the dessert.
A necessity in all instances
No at 38 the main entree is my relationship God, my career, and family. I have more responsibility at 38 than I did at 22 years old I’m not out here chasing my penis. If I get sex cool I get it but if I don’t I’m consumed with more important things. Don’t get it twisted I have needs and have a ladies to help with that too but it’s not like back in the days. Back in my 20s I would call out of work just to link with a broad. I would never do that today.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It's better because you fukk smarter. If you know how to get a woman off you don't need to go multiple rounds like that. Save those for special occasions. One of the chicks Im dealing with would orgasm and squirt multiple times before I nut..once I nut she's good. That's what age teaches you lol.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes better.

40 and married btw.

wife was freaky in my 20s but now
200w.gif
shyt :whew:
Shheeeiiiiit I'm just trying to be like you!

giphy.gif

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m 43 and it’s gotten way better. I’ll be honest though…sadly I wasn’t getting sex on the regular in my 20s :to: I do remember a few times though literally busting nut after nut but I didn’t even know what I was doing. I was just humping away. Now I’m not even thinking about a second round but I’m truly getting it in :pachaha:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Definitely better now. I'm more experienced, understand how to please a woman, and I appreciate the foreplay more which heightens the overall experience for both of us.

Also, I've learned that most women like sex on the rougher side, being told what to do and getting dominated... so I take pleasure in going full :demonic:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I'm 39, it's better if you know what you're doing and with someone you have a connection with. Honeymoon p*ssy when y'all communicate exactly what y'all like is the fukking best.

I'm newly single, so I'm about to wreck shop.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
It's better because you fukk smarter. If you know how to get a woman off you don't need to go multiple rounds like that. Save those for special occasions. One of the chicks Im dealing with would orgasm and squirt multiple times before I nut..once I nut she's good. That's what age teaches you lol.

yep like @collateral. said with his lebron analogy.

I grew up on Mike...so its like Mike in 1990 vs mike in 1998. You still gone get this 33 points lol but on much more efficent shooting and with the veteran awareness that its a long season. Why drive and dunk on 3 people, when i can pull up for this easy J and have the same impact. I know the scouting report inside and out now lol.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
I concur it’s y I got a baby at the age of 40 kid number 6 for us
Kids be like y’all ain’t just talking bout stuff when the door closed dad :dead:

I was talking with my mom the other day. I was telling her how i used to get mad when i was little when they locked their door lol

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s better because the psychology of the act has changed for me. I’m only with my lady now and that adage about “making love to one woman a million ways” resonates with me.

I feel more comfortable now than in my 20s because I was being cautious. It’s hard to fully enjoy when you’re trying to avoid stds & unwanted pregnancies when you’re not practicing exclusivity. I’m still careful with the pregnancy with her, but at least I’m at ease to slide in raw.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Nah. What you’re talking about is poor health and laziness. I can’t co-sign the myth that we’re supposed to fall off sexually after 20, especially if a woman’s sexuality peaks in her 30s. You shouldn’t need dikk pills. Do you exercise?
No it isn't, and most of the answers in here reflect it. Brehs either have chemistry built from a decade-plus relationship and/or are more "efficient" with energy in bed. What he said has truth to it.