For Those 40+ Yrs Old, Is Sex As Good As It Was During Your 20s? Or maybe Better Even?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Better now cuz u learn more to be more effective and efficient to where u don’t need them long ass sessions plus its who u are doing it with lucky me it’s my wife and it’s gotten better over the years we been married
Been married almost 14 years

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
yes better.

40 and married btw.

wife was freaky in my 20s but now
200w.gif
shyt :whew:

ytOWhg.gif
This!!!!!

This is my exact experience with my wife as well.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Nah. What you’re talking about is poor health and laziness. I can’t co-sign the myth that we’re supposed to fall off sexually after 20, especially if a woman’s sexuality peaks in her 30s. You shouldn’t need dikk pills. Do you exercise?

Unfortunately Some brehs feel they peaked in their 20s mostly due to paying the price from the bad decisions they made now in their 30s and 40s… :francis:

I see it with some of my homies from my younger years…Just mentally beat up and depressed from being in broken relationships and having unplanned kids…

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m 38 years old sex to me is like ordering desert at a restaurant.:yeshrug: On the plate of life it’s not my main entree but if I get desert cool it’s just an addition to my meal but I don’t have to have it.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I don't have sex anymore
:pacspit:

I make love
:myman:

image.gif

:usure:

Lmao......what's a round breh?! By the time I pull out with a pop she is done done.........have to rush me through the last 5 to 10 minutes on the weekends because I'm trying to recoup time I missed during the week.........from 20 to 45 year old aged women, not once has another round been desired until the next morning after recovery......maybe.......shrug
username noticed :ehh:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I’m 38 years old sex to me is like ordering desert at a restaurant.:yeshrug: On the plate of life it’s not my main entree but if I get desert cool it’s just an addition to my meal but I don’t have to have it.

Wow I was never like this
Sex to me is the entree, the side dish with the meal & the dessert.
A necessity in all instances