For Those 40+ Yrs Old, Is Sex As Good As It Was During Your 20s? Or maybe Better Even?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Better.

Much better. Why would it get worse with more experience?

The women are a whole lot better too
the sex is cool....mostly because you know what youre doing.... :yeshrug:

the women AREN't better though....not by a long shot....they have more experience but the bodies haven't held up in most cases....these 40 year olds you see on IG with bad bodies are the exception NOT the rule....:unimpressed:

if you find one with a decent body you better hold on to her...

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I'm in my mid-30's, sex is much better now because I have more experience and I'm just better in the bedroom now than when I was an inexperienced rookie.

The likelihood of me being sexually compatible with someone is much higher now since I know more positions, I'm better at foreplay, and better at making a woman orgasm

I learned through experience when I was younger , that the easiest way to lose a woman is by giving them some trash dikk :russ:

collateral.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not :flabbynsick: yet like yall I’m 30, but I’d like to compare it to LeBron’s career, if I may, no homo.

Like from 18-24 it was all about the athleticism and highlights. Beatin the pwussy up to earn some stripes and whatnot. Then he developed that grown man game where everything slowed down from him, mentally and physically, at the end of his Heat run and for Cleveland. I compare it to yall :flabbynsick: heads where yall might not have the stamina to destroy the pwussy, but you know how to beat the pwussy with precision. Hitting every level of depth within the pwussy. Angles and different rhythms and shyt. I digress, though.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
I’m not :flabbynsick: yet like yall I’m 30, but I’d like to compare it to LeBron’s career, if I may, no homo.

Like from 18-24 it was all about the athleticism and highlights. Beatin the pwussy up to earn some stripes and whatnot. Then he developed that grown man game where everything slowed down from him, mentally and physically, at the end of his Heat run and for Cleveland. I compare it to yall :flabbynsick: heads where yall might not have the stamina to destroy the pwussy, but you know how to beat the pwussy with precision. Hitting every level of depth within the pwussy. Angles and different rhythms and shyt. I digress, though.

:russ:

u right tho

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have sex anymore
:pacspit:

I make love
:myman:

image.gif

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
the sex is cool....mostly because you know what youre doing.... :yeshrug:

the women AREN't better though....not by a long shot....they have more experience but the bodies haven't held up in most cases....these 40 year olds you see on IG with bad bodies are the exception NOT the rule....:unimpressed:

if you find one with a decent body you better hold on to her...
I find in many cases some of the best bodies don’t have the best pussies

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

:dead:

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
I’m 40, had some pretty good sex in the last year. The casual sex I’ve in the last year was mostly mid, not sure if it was due to inexperience on my partners’ side or not a strong enough connection. sex with my ex (couple years younger) was :ohlawd:like it was lowkey lazy but only because we didn’t have to go all out to get each other off

Daps
Nothing can compare to sex in your 20s.

The enthusiasm, energy, and general bliss withers as you get older and that’s how nature intended it. That’s why you need dikk pills past a certain age and women want a younger man who ain’t gon roll over and snore her ears off after the first round.
Lmao......what's a round breh?! By the time I pull out with a pop she is done done.........have to rush me through the last 5 to 10 minutes on the weekends because I'm trying to recoup time I missed during the week.........from 20 to 45 year old aged women, not once has another round been desired until the next morning after recovery......maybe.......shrug

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Nothing can compare to sex in your 20s.

The enthusiasm, energy, and general bliss withers as you get older and that’s how nature intended it. That’s why you need dikk pills past a certain age and women want a younger man who ain’t gon roll over and snore her ears off after the first round.
Nah. What you’re talking about is poor health and laziness. I can’t co-sign the myth that we’re supposed to fall off sexually after 20, especially if a woman’s sexuality peaks in her 30s. You shouldn’t need dikk pills. Do you exercise?