For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Stop it slime... Where was your your queens when this bytch got disrespectful with me?

ee2a0446347bd8fc0ce972d9d6e056de.jpg

Let's not pretend 90% of you queens weren't "disrespectful" the first time she expressed an opinion that deviated from the norm.
She was everything from a man to "naive" long before she ever called any of you out your names.
Now you're having another signature Panthera meltdown because you're a guppy trying to swim with sharks.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
The only life she's about is a midlife crises. People like her like to run her mouth, talk about how high class they are, and talk some mad smack. Then the moment you call them out on their bullshyt they want to get up in their feelings.

Here you go with your padussy smelling mouth... Don't act like I am not supposed to take offense to your persistent disrespect...

You have yet to be civil with me... You have been insulting and belittling to any female poster who questions, challenges, or disagrees with you...

You, my tranny queen, have written checks that your dikk tucking ass can't cash... Run tell dat

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King

Let's not pretend 90% of you queens weren't "disrespectful" the first time she expressed an opinion that deviated from the norm.
She was everything from a man to "naive" long before she ever called any of you out your names.
Now you're having another signature meltdown because you're a guppie trying to swim with sharks.

Run the tapes... You know not what you speak of...

No one is having a meltdown... He can't comprehend written language... So I promised to help him learn his native language

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps

Now you're having another signature Panthera meltdown because you're a guppy trying to swim with sharks.

Exactly. I remember stating my opinion on many threads and she would come out just talking slick shyt towards me. When other women would say slick shyt she would dap them, agree with them, and talk some more mess. Now I don't have a problem with one disagreeing with me but when you want to talk some mad smack why get shocked when someone does not respect you?

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Run the tapes... You know not what you speak of...

No one is having a meltdown... He can't comprehend written language... So I promised to help him learn his native language

Native language? bytch, Yoda speaks better than English than you. Relax.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Okay lets break this up we all black . . . :mjpls: at the end of the day we silly as grown men/women for even encouraging this shyt this long go ya'll separate ways :russell: << me trynna yell at ya'll :yeshrug:

This is only fun for hour segments like how they do the reunion specials for those ratchet shows on bravo and vh1 . . .not that I watch them :comeon: point being the fun factor is dying save it for the next go around.