For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Dumb bytch, do you even live in South Florida, or at least Florida? Are you the new Trina in a business suit? You went and googled that address instead of hoping in your car like the real person that you claim to be and pulling up.

1. You don't know what or who I can bring to a fight
2. You don't know who I know in that area

Don't hype yourself up to be something that you're not grandma. The last thing I want you to do is break your hip right before the holidays.

giphy.gif

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Don't hype yourself up to be something that you're not grandma. The last thing I want you to do is break your hip right before the holidays.

we throwing subtle mafioso threats now :whew:

i love it :blessed:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Post sound like post @AntiVenom would make.

:manny:

Lol forgot about that dude :ohhh:

Didn't he say he was gonna donate money to a cac who raped a black woman?

EDIT: But nah I think she's just a woman who grew up in a conservative environment. :yeshrug:

i now think she's prob a chick with a tendency to pander and that's all.
believe it or not there are women who have those kind of beliefs and on the net they're not that hard to find, (ex: womenagainstfeminism tumblr, r/redpillwomen, etc.)

Yep, lot of women like to play the submissive role. It is what it is. Doesn't mean they're not women lol.

Last edited:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
:lupe:i'm gonna keep it g real here
you kept being disrespectful to panthera
other day you were asking how gangsta she is??:jbhmm:
you lucky she was busy with her cats :leostare:so she let it slide
but today she's got time cuz:whoa:
next saturday she'll show you how gangsta she is:merchant:
cause she goes hard cuz
you don't want to fukk with her:whoo:

I didn't get disrespectful with that c*nt. I stated my opinion and she kept trying me with some slick shyt. That is the type of person she is. She likes to talk slick then when you call her out her amnesia kicks in. Then I went on to say that whatever man is married to her is more than likely a lapdog/bytch made, which is the straight up truth.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I didn't get disrespectful with that c*nt. I stated my opinion and she kept trying me with some slick shyt. That is the type of person she is. She likes to talk slick then when you call her out her amnesia kicks in. Then I went on to say that whatever man is married to her is more than likely a lapdog/bytch made, which is the straight up truth.

Yo ole lying fishy c*nt ass

Quote where I was getting slick and being as disrespectful as you... I disagreed with you... I don't get disrespectful until your trashy ass tries it.... Ghetto hoodrat bytch... While I am at it, I should bring your ass some welfare to work applications.... So you and the rest of your trashy family can continue to live 15 to a 2 bedroom home

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Yo ole lying fishy c*nt ass

Quote where I was getting slick and being as disrespectful as you... I disagreed with you... I don't get disrespectful until your trashy ass tries it.... Ghetto hoodrat bytch... While I am at it, I should bring your ass some welfare to work applications.... So you and the rest of your trashy family can continue to live 15 to a 2 bedroom home

I'm a ghetto hoodrat bytch yet you're the one telling me drop my address so that you can make a guest appearance on world star hip hop?